Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I need to go to one of these before I die, but I dont think this is gunna be the year.

That Lineup is crazy tho

&

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Damn I wish I had the bread to go to this
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

SHWAP, give me a ballpark total per person.
$269 + $3 charity + $9 facility fee + service charges and shipping.
[Camp spot] $75 each + applicable service fees.
What are those extra fees like?

$400-$500?

Ticket= $300
Camping= $70 (don't know where you got that number from) but you can split that with 4 people and only pay <$20 (which is what I'm doing)
Some people even split that with 8 people and just say #+*# it and sleep with not much room for under 10 bucks
Tent, sleeping bag = IDK but I'll just assume you already own one
Food: Inside the festival I get the same thing every day (Pizza Pie $6 and a churro $4) They have a water program. $12 and you can refill it all weekend.

So I would say $400 (not including drugs and souvernirs)

SHWAP, give me a ballpark total per person.
$269 + $3 charity + $9 facility fee + service charges and shipping.
[Camp spot] $75 each + applicable service fees.
What are those extra fees like?

$400-$500?

Ticket= $300
Camping= $70 (don't know where you got that number from) but you can split that with 4 people and only pay <$20 (which is what I'm doing)
Some people even split that with 8 people and just say #+*# it and sleep with not much room for under 10 bucks
Tent, sleeping bag = IDK but I'll just assume you already own one
Food: Inside the festival I get the same thing every day (Pizza Pie $6 and a churro $4) They have a water program. $12 and you can refill it all weekend.

So I would say $400 (not including drugs and souvernirs)

(don't know where you got that number from)
The Coachella site. Not $75 per person, but for an individual "camp" or whatever.

So, around a grand with round-trip flight. Eh.
ohwell.gif

You can't find a flight for $300? I mean still expensive, I don't know if I would do it. Just saying.

And I just checked my layaway. It come up to $82 but you get a 10x30 spot. And it's really big for one person.

(don't know where you got that number from)
The Coachella site. Not $75 per person, but for an individual "camp" or whatever.

So, around a grand with round-trip flight. Eh.
ohwell.gif

You can't find a flight for $300? I mean still expensive, I don't know if I would do it. Just saying.

And I just checked my layaway. It come up to $82 but you get a 10x30 spot. And it's really big for one person.

OH MY GOD. Lineup is
pimp.gif

Friday is TOO packed. Gotta see Kele, Moving Units, Marina, Warpaint, Magnetic Man, Skrillex and too many DJ's to list

Other days look awesome, but Friday will be epic.

OH MY GOD. Lineup is
pimp.gif

Friday is TOO packed. Gotta see Kele, Moving Units, Marina, Warpaint, Magnetic Man, Skrillex and too many DJ's to list

Other days look awesome, but Friday will be epic.

never been to one. line up sounds very good though. its either between this or a vegas run in march. what would u guys recommend?

never been to one. line up sounds very good though. its either between this or a vegas run in march. what would u guys recommend?

Back
Top Bottom