Coachella 2011 Official Lineup - Kings of Leon, Arcade Fire, kanYe & The Strokes headlining

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by novaflight

So you fly into L.A. and drive 128 miles into Coachella?

Or fly into Ontario and drive 80 miles. Just don't fly to palm springs. Ticket will be 2x as much
Cool. 
Think I'll start making plans this weekend.

Originally Posted by novaflight

So you fly into L.A. and drive 128 miles into Coachella?

Or fly into Ontario and drive 80 miles. Just don't fly to palm springs. Ticket will be 2x as much
Cool. 
Think I'll start making plans this weekend.

Now wonder. I flew into Palm Springs once. The whole airport is like a retirement club/country club

Now wonder. I flew into Palm Springs once. The whole airport is like a retirement club/country club

Originally Posted by pchen83

This a picture of camp city from last year. Can anyone recount their camping experience from 2010? Like where *were the bathrooms/showers easy to use, was it just a filthy place/etc? Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/pho...70148222/in/photostream/

My camping experience was crazy. Its just one massive part all day long.
 As far as the bathrooms and showers there were a ton of portables with in walking distance of the camp site. Showers was the only tough part because the lines were pretty long (I only took 2 showers that weekend). But all in all I would recommend going camping to get the full coachella experience.

Originally Posted by pchen83

This a picture of camp city from last year. Can anyone recount their camping experience from 2010? Like where *were the bathrooms/showers easy to use, was it just a filthy place/etc? Thanks

http://www.flickr.com/pho...70148222/in/photostream/

My camping experience was crazy. Its just one massive part all day long.
 As far as the bathrooms and showers there were a ton of portables with in walking distance of the camp site. Showers was the only tough part because the lines were pretty long (I only took 2 showers that weekend). But all in all I would recommend going camping to get the full coachella experience.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Damn I was all for it...but Travel fees + Hotel + the tickets = 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

God willing tho
Dont do hotel
What's the camping experience like? I've never been, only heard.

Do they let you bring your own food/water?
What's the bathroom situation like?

Really debating on this right now... tix on sale tomorrow.
There are at least 3-4 acts PER DAY that I'd pay to go see at any normal concert. All of them in the same weekend would be
eek.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

God willing tho
Dont do hotel

There are at least 3-4 acts PER DAY that I'd pay to go see at any normal concert. All of them in the same weekend would be
eek.gif

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

God willing tho
Dont do hotel

eek.gif

I never officially camped but last year they made it to where you could go into the camp grounds w/o a camping pass (just wouldnt have a spot to sleep) but it looked amazing. Someone else on here can help you on specifics.

But yes you can bring in food/water/ and if you're 21+ you can bring a case of beer.
Port-a-potties are pretty clean. Shower lines I heard were bad, waiting 2-3 hours but the guy who runs it recogonized that and said they will fix it.

And to you guys stressing on buying tickets they aren't selling out tomorrow or anytime for that matter. They have only sold out twice in 12 years. Last year and 2007. This year overall isn't as great as last year but KOL and Kanye both bring in huge crowds so it might sell out but even then last year didn't sell out til the 1st or 2nd week in April so you'll be good. I plan on buying my ticket the beginning of March

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

God willing tho
Dont do hotel

eek.gif

I never officially camped but last year they made it to where you could go into the camp grounds w/o a camping pass (just wouldnt have a spot to sleep) but it looked amazing. Someone else on here can help you on specifics.

But yes you can bring in food/water/ and if you're 21+ you can bring a case of beer.
Port-a-potties are pretty clean. Shower lines I heard were bad, waiting 2-3 hours but the guy who runs it recogonized that and said they will fix it.

And to you guys stressing on buying tickets they aren't selling out tomorrow or anytime for that matter. They have only sold out twice in 12 years. Last year and 2007. This year overall isn't as great as last year but KOL and Kanye both bring in huge crowds so it might sell out but even then last year didn't sell out til the 1st or 2nd week in April so you'll be good. I plan on buying my ticket the beginning of March

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by awwsome

OFWGKTA & Based God

The power of the internet > *
Definitely. Can't hate on them, they did without a deal or really an album out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm also contemplating whether or not to attend. Any NTers willing to help me crash at their crib or meet-up there?
nerd.gif

I highly doubt you'll find a NTer who lives in Indio. It's a retirement capital. Palm trees and golf courses.I rented a condo last year but if I go this year I'm camping. I think about 35K of the 75K attendees camped last year
I live in Palm Desert about 10 minutes from the polo grounds but hell if some stranger is staying with me. No offense.

Originally Posted by I Live In Texas

Originally Posted by awwsome

OFWGKTA & Based God

The power of the internet > *
Definitely. Can't hate on them, they did without a deal or really an album out.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm also contemplating whether or not to attend. Any NTers willing to help me crash at their crib or meet-up there?
nerd.gif

I highly doubt you'll find a NTer who lives in Indio. It's a retirement capital. Palm trees and golf courses.I rented a condo last year but if I go this year I'm camping. I think about 35K of the 75K attendees camped last year
I live in Palm Desert about 10 minutes from the polo grounds but hell if some stranger is staying with me. No offense.

Originally Posted by Chest Rockwel

frown.gif
i thought we was a family

frown.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

frown.gif
after reading the 'what's the Grimiest thing you've done' thread, i wouldnt let any of you hooligans in my house either.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

frown.gif
after reading the 'what's the Grimiest thing you've done' thread, i wouldnt let any of you hooligans in my house either.

Back
Top Bottom