COD Modern Warfare 3 - 11.8.11

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i hope commando perk is there....im tired of being in front of someone on ops and stabbing them and missing and my guy moving backwards and then me getting stabbed by the guy who i tried to stab...stop crying about commando and learn to use it!

tired.gif

learn how to shoot a dude with your gun instead of trynna stab a !@#$%
its the first thing i do when i run out of bullets... its faster then reloading

i play on tactical tho so i rarely knife if i knife you your garbage
laugh.gif

but when i ran outta ammo i switch to my secondary shotgun close range in mw2 or quick with the pistol in COD4 and BO

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

i hope commando perk is there....im tired of being in front of someone on ops and stabbing them and missing and my guy moving backwards and then me getting stabbed by the guy who i tried to stab...stop crying about commando and learn to use it!

tired.gif

learn how to shoot a dude with your gun instead of trynna stab a !@#$%
its the first thing i do when i run out of bullets... its faster then reloading

i play on tactical tho so i rarely knife if i knife you your garbage
laugh.gif

but when i ran outta ammo i switch to my secondary shotgun close range in mw2 or quick with the pistol in COD4 and BO

multiplayer in nyc?
son im bustin at yall all over the city
pimp.gif

copped

hopefully psn is back up by that time for u ps3 guys
roll.gif

multiplayer in nyc?
son im bustin at yall all over the city
pimp.gif

copped

hopefully psn is back up by that time for u ps3 guys
roll.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Damn, this thread already 8 pages overnight? Activision's definitely gonna crap on EA on sales this November.
eek.gif

Anyway, will be buying both so it's not an issue for me.
laugh.gif

Quick, question... Do I have to buy MW2 to get the storyline of MW3?

to this day, i never played mw1 and i picked up mw2 really quick, so no

but it does say they gonna tie up all the loose ends, and this is more then likey the last mw, so i dunno

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Damn, this thread already 8 pages overnight? Activision's definitely gonna crap on EA on sales this November.
eek.gif

Anyway, will be buying both so it's not an issue for me.
laugh.gif

Quick, question... Do I have to buy MW2 to get the storyline of MW3?

to this day, i never played mw1 and i picked up mw2 really quick, so no

but it does say they gonna tie up all the loose ends, and this is more then likey the last mw, so i dunno

With E3 approaching quickly we're definitely going to see some footage if not then definitely at the Tokyo Game Show.

With E3 approaching quickly we're definitely going to see some footage if not then definitely at the Tokyo Game Show.

Really excited for this.

I know you guys will flame but I agree with the poster a page back that said World at War > MW, etc. I really like the WW2 based CoD's and hope they came out with a new one for next year's game. I would still play WaW more today if it weren't for all the hackers online now...

Really excited for this.

I know you guys will flame but I agree with the poster a page back that said World at War > MW, etc. I really like the WW2 based CoD's and hope they came out with a new one for next year's game. I would still play WaW more today if it weren't for all the hackers online now...

i cant wait to dookie on fools like keith henzo june raadius wbasco jcuzzo just to name a few

imma beast in this game.

i cant wait to dookie on fools like keith henzo june raadius wbasco jcuzzo just to name a few

imma beast in this game.

Back
Top Bottom