COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

Starting to put time into battle royale, need a group to run with forreal though to break top tens more. Anyone playing? The updates have been great. Most major clans seem to be focused on Warzone or Valorant mostly.

Current favorite setup is running the Grau with Archangel suppressed and dual DE(need to unlock akimbo magnums)

Anyone down to play some quads/tri BR? Will try to keep first post updated with any ID's provided into the spoiler tag.

Please be sure to include the entire Activision ID with ####### after your user to enable cross platform play

hipstermike HeyItsMagz#5889650
uncalled4boy EsCoNoPablo(need # after user ID)

Warzone Wed Tourney Week 5 going on today

Last edited:
Quad plunder was life... this duo stuff is wack. Why is it so difficult for randos to not follow the team concept. Maddening
I've found even the tiniest bit of communication and teamwork makes huge differences.

I'm also starting to challenge more as opposed to strategically moving around the map.

I want to roll and hunt now. Getting hungry. Feels good seeing a car roll up and then you go head to head and win a challenge.

Yeah I follow a few people and stone mountain is def one of them

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIL1nBOR76tDt-YHCwHmF6A Dysmo

Marshmello slays too

Yeah I follow a few people and stone mountain is def one of them

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIL1nBOR76tDt-YHCwHmF6A Dysmo

Marshmello slays too

i was watching that Marshmello one live :lol: the other guy in that that thumbnail is CourageJD and thats who i usually, definitely recommend him he’s a beast and usually runs with other beasts. Streams and vids are a funny and impressive watch

Yo man my sleep is super messed up ever since working from home and the release of this game. Me and my boys up till 5 am every night running this. It’s nuts.

5 wins so far 30 top 10 finishes

I don’t understand the gameplay for Warzone.

I stick to team death match or kill confirm.

Team Washed
Don’t worry it’s fun to just do contracts. But if you switch on and start hunting and challenging other teams, such a different experience.

4th last night in a tri with my coworker and his buddy, ended up on the hills near Dam and one team waited in the gas off far then pushed last second, only like 8 left too damn

Gonna switch back to the M4 or try out the RAM more. Grau good but need monolithic and def need to work on my M13 more.

This has got to be the COD I've played the least. Can't even get into warzone.
Still play bo4 just about daily.

Dude stayed in character while being a beast and leading a team of randoms to a W. Really funny video. It’s 17min, but you'll end up watching the whole thing. :lol:

lolol

I was wondering about this dude the other day with his Battlefield videos and was thinking he'd be funny on Warzone.

never got a win

and all my friends just end up playing mutiplayer..and i aint buying the full game ..that free weekend of mutiplayer was brutal

Back
Top Bottom