COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

Been on plunder for a minute now and enjoy it more than expected. The normal squad is all about it so that’s all we do now. Still mediocre, switched up a bunch of load outs so it’s either the Scar or Ram7 for AR, P90 or MP5 for smg run and gun.

supposedly still no update

i thought it was suppose to be at 2am

pretty sure COD dont even know the damn time lol prolly keeps getting delayed cause it aint ready

Screenshot_20200607-224547_Call of Duty.jpg

I was fryinggg the other night

Would love to run with some of y’all. I’m good on multi, goodish on warzone. my boys only run late at night PST. I need sme people that get on a little earlier.

WhoShotYa#7599959

Would love to run with some of y’all. I’m good on multi, goodish on warzone. my boys only run late at night PST. I need sme people that get on a little earlier.

WhoShotYa#7599959
Got you added already hit me up if you see I’m on. Usually 6-10pm weekdays longer on weekends.

I’ve hardly played Warzone except when I first downloaded the game. Been on multiplayer grind for a minute and by a minute I mean I unlocked Damascus camo :lol:

I’ve hardly played Warzone except when I first downloaded the game. Been on multiplayer grind for a minute and by a minute I mean I unlocked Damascus camo :lol:
I barely have gold for M4 and MP5

Damascus looks awesome, not a fan of
obsidian

Agreed. But it helps that I don't even like the camo lol. I can't stand BO4 but still got Dark Matter.

Still working on damascus over here

I have platinum SMGs, shotguns, and launchers...dreading the riot shield grind

What headsets yall running with.

I got some $60 turtle beaches but I'm always confused on where the footsteps are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom