COD : WARZONE anyone playing?

What headsets yall running with.

I got some $60 turtle beaches but I'm always confused on where the footsteps are coming from.

I got A40s and trust me when i say it aint your headphones

audio in the game is trash In general

Boost High helped a little with footsteps but Nickmercs swears by dynamic home.

I used Turtle Beach 600 and Boost High

I started playing since I been home due to the Rona. Haven't played any Duty in 10yrs but I am hooked on Warzone it's so much fun. I've won 3x Solo and one time Trios. Ready for this Season4 tomorrow

What headsets yall running with.

I got some $60 turtle beaches but I'm always confused on where the footsteps are coming from.

I had some Turtle Beach joints that were about the same price. They had a little in-line ‘amp’. Hated that headset. Went back to some $5 earbuds from Walgreen’s lol.

Did the battle pass unlock and will work on galil and kriss today so im set later. Watching the 100k tourney, will most likely watch swagg's stream, mans hit 46k viewers and was #1 on twitch during the season 4 drop. Dude is killing it.

Down for games tonight through Saturday night. Hit me up to play.

Add me
hipstermike HeyItsMagz#5889650

For my 40th W
5EF5871B-02E6-4A17-BAB0-128601240863.png

WOW

the team that won the $100k tourney

had crossplay off

i mean there werent any real rules

but that SHADY

1000% agree

Im down to rep with some of yall ps4 dudes today or xbox

im on ps4 now playing mlb the show but ill make switch over to xbox soon for duty if anyone on

What is that?

I feel like skill based match making is in full effect for this game.
No mini map
Large map has no contracts displayed
Have to check the drop function to see cash plates or ammo

I think SBMM is in effect but I think if the big streamers and player keep saying something it will change

I think reverse boosting is real. It suspect that these steamers are dropping 100+ on quads.

I also see almost every steamer drop in on superstore but i think quarry and boneyard are slept on.

Back
Top Bottom