Codeine Syrup Addiction in Africa

I’m sure it’s a problem anywhere it’s available. I mean....the **** actually tastes good. :smh:

I’m sure it’s a problem anywhere it’s available. I mean....the **** actually tastes good. :smh:

This is the worst part besides the commercialization of it. It's like the snow cone flavor syrup with less sugar.

Saw this on youtube earlier. Bout to watch it tomorrow.

Had no idea that was going on either.

Hey now I've never said anything about you setting guys up in hotels rooms off tinder and bumble
oh-that-was-different.jpg

But all seriousness man, what is the feeling like with the Leans?

oh-that-was-different.jpg

But all seriousness man, what is the feeling like with the Leans?

Relaxed/super drowsy, but you kinda can choose to stay awake.(kinda is the key word)

First time I drank, my boy came to my apartment with a a baby bottle full. It was the real deal too. I’m like, “Oh so this is lean?” Bruh did a double take and remembered I wasn’t from Texas, “You ain’t never....let’s go to the store.” Dude poured me up....at the taste of the first sip, you know why it a problem. You could drink that **** with dinner. He sip it slow. Of course with the taste and me not knowing any better I was still hitting it kinda hard. About 20 minutes later I’m on my couch staring at the TV with my bottom lip on my chest. I snap out of it and per the script, “Man I’m LEANIN!”

The BEST night of sleep ever btw. Woke up feeling like a milly.

tried to watch but couldn't handle the caked on makeup on that chics face
they should do a story on that.

I listen to afro beats and most of the chicks in these videos got the same thing going...
makeup 10 shades lighter then their actual skin color :lol: :frown:

Relaxed/super drowsy, but you kinda can choose to stay awake.(kinda is the key word)

First time I drank, my boy came to my apartment with a a baby bottle full. It was the real deal too. I’m like, “Oh so this is lean?” Bruh did a double take and remembered I wasn’t from Texas, “You ain’t never....let’s go to the store.” Dude poured me up....at the taste of the first sip, you know why it a problem. You could drink that **** with dinner. He sip it slow. Of course with the taste and me not knowing any better I was still hitting it kinda hard. About 20 minutes later I’m on my couch staring at the TV with my bottom lip on my chest. I snap out of it and per the script, “Man I’m LEANIN!”

The BEST night of sleep ever btw. Woke up feeling like a milly.
I've been prescribed codeine syrup before but over here we don't have promethazine in it or anything like that. The other main ingredient is usually pseudo-ephedrine in various amounts.
It also tastes dreadful and you can't really drink that much of it due to the amount of pseudo ephedrine. My heart starts racing even at a regular tablespoon dosage to immediately clear my nose and throat if I have a cold. We used to have codeine promethazine syrup at some point in the past but I think it was removed due to abuse.

Back
Top Bottom