Colin Kaepernick Is Righter Than You Know

Will you boycott the NFL this upcoming season?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
They boutta retire drew when da season begins. Son just put a target on his back
He'll have a HOF game season if he can back pedal on the field as fast as he is doing on social media today :frown: I dont watch football no more but will watch the hell out of highlight should somebody draxx his sklounst this year :lol:

Screen_Shot_2018_09_04_at_4.30.23_PM.0.png

Andy Reid one of the realest coaches in the league so I'm not surprised Pat spoke up. He knows his coach got his back. Unfortunately, the same can't be said about a lot of GMs and Coaches in the league.

You think thats why Dak was tappin? Hes worried about jerruh and messing up his bread? I would think this was the best time/opportunity to speak your mind.

Or...he could actually just like them buttered.

You think thats why Dak was tappin? Hes worried about jerruh and messing up his bread? I would think this was the best time/opportunity to speak your mind.

Or...he could actually just like them buttered.
When everyone is talking about the need to Defund police, the biscuit boy releases a statement saying he’s a biracial black man and he donates to the police. I think he’s a bigger out of touch biscuit boy than OJ Simpson back in the day.

They gotta give him a Nobel Peace prize. He also needs a documentary and investments into his nonprofits.
If he does get nominated for such an award, it will be interesting to see how the media handles it. They need to be first in line while kissing his ***. I know that Whitlock no longer has a platform, but Steven A Smith needs to takes some hits, hard hits, for his position on Kaep over the years.

Back
Top Bottom