COLLEGE LIFE...

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I regret not going away to college...
tired.gif
damn you aint the only one. i should have went to sjsu instead of csulb. i would have smashed 5x more females than i did at csulb up there
smh.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by Balla Jigga

For those that have had classes in the afternoon towards night what was your experience like?? I have classes that start at 4 end at 6 and a class that goes 7 to 9. I tend to be a night owl though, and usually dont sleep till 2 or 3 and wake up around 10-11.

Homie do NOT get classes at night! I had a 7-9:30 pm class one night a week and it was boring. You'll miss some stuff happening on campus by having class at night. Try to get your classes between 10-3, because you won't be up too early or have class too late. Another big don't is, don't take all of your classes on one day, balance them out equally everyday. I made that mistake last semester by having 6 classes on M & W, and 5 on Friday.
WHAT THE HELL???????????????
am I trippin or what but you had 11 classes dog?

I had 5 and ppl were pushing it with 6, but 12???????

Originally Posted by dbbabd

For those that have had classes in the afternoon towards night what was your experience like?? I have classes that start at 4 end at 6 and a class that goes 7 to 9. I tend to be a night owl though, and usually dont sleep till 2 or 3 and wake up around 10-11.

Homie do NOT get classes at night! I had a 7-9:30 pm class one night a week and it was boring. You'll miss some stuff happening on campus by having class at night. Try to get your classes between 10-3, because you won't be up too early or have class too late. Another big don't is, don't take all of your classes on one day, balance them out equally everyday. I made that mistake last semester by having 6 classes on M & W, and 5 on Friday.

^ where did u get 12?

and i read all the text on page 3 lol

I lived 5 miles away from one of the top 5 largest Uni's in the U.S. up until I was 21.. So I've had my fair share of partying waay before i was everlegal.

But this fall will be my first year actually attending a 4 yr university after 2 transfers. I will be commuting..
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I mean I'm young enough to still want to party, but mainly the only reason would be to bag chicks. I've had enough of drinking for the most part.

Any way I can get the most out of the next 2 yrs short of joining a Frat?? I plan on moving closer to campus could be as early as next Jan.

has anyone taken biology and chemistry the same semester? i'm pre-pharmacy and i was planning on taking calc 1 and chemistry but i ended up passing my apcalc exam so i got the credit for it already. i don't know if i should just take chem and take the first semester easy but then again i'm going to haveto double up on science classes some time so i have no clue what to do. any advice would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

^ where did u get 12?

He said he had 6 on M/W and 5 on other days

^ where did u get 12?

He said he had 6 on M/W and 5 on other days
but you said 12, whatever though,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacers31

has anyone taken biology and chemistry the same semester? i'm pre-pharmacy and i was planning on taking calc 1 and chemistry but i ended up passing my ap calc exam so i got the credit for it already. i don't know if i should just take chem and take the first semester easy but then again i'm going to have to double up on science classes some time so i have no clue what to do. any advice would be appreciated.

You should absolutely take chem I and Bio I together. This is what I did and as far as I know what most pre-med programs suggest. It's not bad at all.

Originally Posted by raptors29

igotdemkickz21 good advice. Thanks for fixing that block of text. Wish I did everything on there last year.

agreed, thanks igotdemkickz21
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by rhester

I'm staying in a room with 11 other dudes....

But it's only for the 1st semester....

I'm determined to smash....just won't be in my room...
WTH fam how does that even work?
All the dorm rooms are filled up....

So we are staying in "transitional housing"...

Until people drop out, get kicked out, etc.....

It's one huge room wit 2
indifferent.gif
bathrooms...

We each get a desk, dresser, we got one big fridge, only one cable input though.....

Needless to say I'm trying to be in there the least amount of time possible.....

I'm going to make the best out of it though...
90125b9ee26bee90fe762e416c17557649cd8fe.gif
what school do you go to?

this dude lives in a barrack!

roll.gif

A little off topic, but since all of us on here are into sneakers and whatnot, how many pairs did you guys actually take with you once you left for college?

I'll be in college in one year, and I have been thinking about this a lot lately
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Originally Posted by hella handsome

college life is dope
I've had better...
i notice that you always seem mad depressed about your college experience on here... just because college has been bad for you doesn't meanit'll be bad for everybody. college is what you make it.

i'm an engineer at a pretty frickin rigorous school and i'm having a good time in college. maybe you just need to change your mindset my dude.
ohwell.gif

A little off topic, but since all of us on here are into sneakers and whatnot, how many pairs did you guys actually take with you once you left for college?

I'll be in college in one year, and I have been thinking about this a lot lately
laugh.gif

if you are a sneakerhead, don't take all your shoes. take a couple pairs of everyday casual shoes, a pair of hooping shoes, a pair of lounging shoes, apair of dress shoes.

it's more important to have shoes for different occasions than to have a bunch of Jordans and SBs in multiple colorways.

Originally Posted by wooballer20

A little off topic, but since all of us on here are into sneakers and whatnot

how many pairs did you guys actually take with you once you left for college?

laugh.gif

I took enough shoes for a solid rotation, had about six..it's not like I have any heat anyway. If you're into shoes though, I wouldn't reallystress it. Space is limited but it's not that bad. If you get a bed that's raised just a little you can easily fit 20 pairs of shoes under there.

man this thing about not bringin my Js has got me salty. only one more year of HS to enjoy my @%*$ then, it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

but you basically sayin only bring beaters then huh?

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

if you are a sneakerhead, don't take all your shoes. take a couple pairs of everyday casual shoes, a pair of hooping shoes, a pair of lounging shoes, a pair of dress shoes.

it's more important to have shoes for different occasions than to have a bunch of Jordans and SBs in multiple colorways.

Yeah that sounds about right.

It'll definitely be more important to have different shoes for different occasions.

Thanks man

man this thing about not bringin my Js has got me salty. only one more year of HS to enjoy my @%*$ then, it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

but you basically sayin only bring beaters then huh?

nah at all chief,,if you bring all beaters...you gonna be sick seein others with heat and they wont have a care in the world....i had pradas and louis vuittonon campus...came back with all of my kicks and i left my closet unlocked...shows that you trust ya roomate even if you really dont...ii you constantly lock yaroom up...he might just wanna mess with ya closet out of spite. I was blessed with cool roomate though and i got off campus with him this year...and oh yea Ihad about 10 pairs with me....

im going to rutgers i move in in 11 days im nervous but i know its gonna be fun as hell. im rooming with my best friend since like 6th grade so i knoweverythings gonna be cool with the dorm. im more of a get blazed dude than get drunk. im asking for your guys opinions..should i take my 40 inch xbr or is thattoo damn big for a tiny %%# dorm room? and im also buggin about hair cuts. i usually cut my own hair and shape myself up but i think its going to be tough.anyone go to rutgers and know of any place to get a good shape up?

Back
Top Bottom