College Orientation Unappreciation

no BS i met my closet friends from school at some bum $+@ over night #!#* my mom made me go to...

to this day every time we get together we bring up the night we met...

by the time we moved into the dorms our crew was set for the next two years...

use the orientation to meet people

I didn't pay attention at all. Simply talked to people around campus. Ended up having 2 girls over a lot back at the dorm that I met during orientation. Connect with people there. Just talk to people, most cute girls sit alone and are nervous. Just go and talk to them and make them feel comfortable.

I didn't pay attention at all. Simply talked to people around campus. Ended up having 2 girls over a lot back at the dorm that I met during orientation. Connect with people there. Just talk to people, most cute girls sit alone and are nervous. Just go and talk to them and make them feel comfortable.

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Trippin

Orientation is where you meet vulnerable girls that don't have any friends yet.

in case you didn't read the first time.
this. orientation also helped me meet some friends so i can't complain. 
open mind OP, try to have one. 

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Trippin

Orientation is where you meet vulnerable girls that don't have any friends yet.

in case you didn't read the first time.
this. orientation also helped me meet some friends so i can't complain. 
open mind OP, try to have one. 

It was mandatory in my school but it was treated like a class, only had to be there about 5 classes and their were 20 people there. Slept through it

It was mandatory in my school but it was treated like a class, only had to be there about 5 classes and their were 20 people there. Slept through it

I have to attend one on the 21st at VCU. I'm kinda excited to meet new people and potential classmates.

I have to attend one on the 21st at VCU. I'm kinda excited to meet new people and potential classmates.

My school didn't have an orientation for incoming freshman. Had to make friends the old fashioned way and its not easy if you aren't outgoing. These orientations force you to come out of your shell. Take advantage of this opportunity. You could meet some chicks and some of your good friends in college through this program.

My school didn't have an orientation for incoming freshman. Had to make friends the old fashioned way and its not easy if you aren't outgoing. These orientations force you to come out of your shell. Take advantage of this opportunity. You could meet some chicks and some of your good friends in college through this program.

At my orientation, a guy yelled "GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN!"

laugh.gif

Stop being that sneakerhead loser who just posts up in expensive gear.
30t6p3b.gif

Stop being that sneakerhead loser who just posts up in expensive gear.
30t6p3b.gif

You're supposed to connect with other students
Having an upperclassmen connect is always good
Find some girls/potential jumps

And after you first year, volunteer to help out at the freshmen orientations, bag up some frosh girls, by that time you should already have a few alcohol/drug connects. If not, you're doing it wrong

You're supposed to connect with other students
Having an upperclassmen connect is always good
Find some girls/potential jumps

And after you first year, volunteer to help out at the freshmen orientations, bag up some frosh girls, by that time you should already have a few alcohol/drug connects. If not, you're doing it wrong

orientation was whatever to me, it lasted awhile but gave me a reason to be out and about though and i didnt meet any1 there but my boy was with me who already attended the school. we was being some fools and i got a free shirt and free snacks outta it so i enjoyed it.

orientation was whatever to me, it lasted awhile but gave me a reason to be out and about though and i didnt meet any1 there but my boy was with me who already attended the school. we was being some fools and i got a free shirt and free snacks outta it so i enjoyed it.

Back
Top Bottom