College Orientation Unappreciation

Originally Posted by VietStar

I have to attend one on the 21st at VCU. I'm kinda excited to meet new people and potential classmates.
if you ever meet a freshman chick next year named Jen Walls, she has a fear of vomiting. I didn't tell you this.

my orientation is on June 30. not sure what to expect

I have to attend one on the 21st at VCU. I'm kinda excited to meet new people and potential classmates.
if you ever meet a freshman chick next year named Jen Walls, she has a fear of vomiting. I didn't tell you this.

Lol, I was posted up in expensive gear, but I did go out and talk to everybody who was chilling in the lobby; my roommate for the night is real cool and it's getting a little better. They still lame for the elementary style activities though; staying until registration tomorrow and then I'm dippin!

Lol, I was posted up in expensive gear, but I did go out and talk to everybody who was chilling in the lobby; my roommate for the night is real cool and it's getting a little better. They still lame for the elementary style activities though; staying until registration tomorrow and then I'm dippin!

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

welcome to the Ram Fam fellas
pimp.gif

my mom made me do Stary Nights (dont know if they still call it that) and we had so much fun...stayed up all night...didnt go to sleep till like 10 the next day 'broke out' of GRC to go find blacks...met this gorgeous Jewish boy who is one of my closest friends now and basically met my crew for the next year and a half that day...the games were boring but other than that my group was
pimp.gif

next day me a guy and we had every class together for the next year and a half...

just be open to whoever you meet...everyone is in the same boat so as long as you have an open mind you'll be straight...

by the time we moved into the dorms we already had our crew set...one dude was on my floor and the rest were right next door in Rhodes...

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

pimp.gif

my mom made me do Stary Nights (dont know if they still call it that) and we had so much fun...stayed up all night...didnt go to sleep till like 10 the next day 'broke out' of GRC to go find blacks...met this gorgeous Jewish boy who is one of my closest friends now and basically met my crew for the next year and a half that day...the games were boring but other than that my group was
pimp.gif

next day me a guy and we had every class together for the next year and a half...

just be open to whoever you meet...everyone is in the same boat so as long as you have an open mind you'll be straight...

by the time we moved into the dorms we already had our crew set...one dude was on my floor and the rest were right next door in Rhodes...

You must be doing it wrong. Orientation is awesome, I moved in a week early just to befriend some freshmen and get them to chill.

You must be doing it wrong. Orientation is awesome, I moved in a week early just to befriend some freshmen and get them to chill.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

lol I'm not going to VCU, guess I didn't make that clear; girl I know from my HS is going there. Good advice tthough.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

lol I'm not going to VCU, guess I didn't make that clear; girl I know from my HS is going there. Good advice tthough.

soltheman wrote:
Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Trippin

Orientation is where you meet vulnerable girls that don't have any friends yet.

in case you didn't read the first time.

Back in my freshman and sophomore year, I loved orientations.

Hit em up with the easy game "Are you excited about starting?"

And the fool proof "We should chill when the semester starts"

Shorties basically hunt you down when school starts, and you'll already have a leg up on the frat boys and athletes. Party it up with em the first chance you get, then seal the deal.

I swear I could write a book on this college %*##.
roll.gif

soltheman wrote:
Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Trippin

Orientation is where you meet vulnerable girls that don't have any friends yet.

in case you didn't read the first time.

Back in my freshman and sophomore year, I loved orientations.

Hit em up with the easy game "Are you excited about starting?"

And the fool proof "We should chill when the semester starts"

Shorties basically hunt you down when school starts, and you'll already have a leg up on the frat boys and athletes. Party it up with em the first chance you get, then seal the deal.

I swear I could write a book on this college %*##.
roll.gif

you're doing it wrong.. orientation is when you need to be gettin in with the chicks and pullin #s. then you hit em up at night to party = profit

you're doing it wrong.. orientation is when you need to be gettin in with the chicks and pullin #s. then you hit em up at night to party = profit

Ill be attending my orientation next month for UNT.
its a 3 day 2 night thing..hopefully it flows pretty good.

Ill be attending my orientation next month for UNT.
its a 3 day 2 night thing..hopefully it flows pretty good.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

Only thing important about mine was that I had to register for classes.

Tis is the only useful thing we did there, and they made sure to have it last so you couldn't leave lol. Glad it over though

Back
Top Bottom