Come make fun of me:lol

sir mike 954

Banned
Joined Jun 27, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^ well this is gonna be my first year going. any one else from florida gonna be up there. ill be up there on the oct.20th-oct.21. i hope this @#%$ will be dope :pimp:

my sig>>>>>>>> your life :stoneface:

Joined Mar 27, 2005
I'll be at HHN the weekend of the 13th. I've been hearng it'll be really good this year. I might also check out HOS this year also if I hear good things.

AOL/AIM: LiLcHiCo4LiFe​

sir mike 954

Banned
Joined Jun 27, 2006
^^^ yea i also herd that its gonna be good but alota ppl said it really fell off and isnt as good as it was.

Joined Apr 20, 2005
I'm going on Friday the 13th...
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Joined Jan 6, 2005
I will be there From Oct 19-21.
TEAM PLATANO *enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * ninjahood * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix [/center]
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

Joined Jul 15, 2005
well ive gone 2 yrs in a row and this will be the 3 im goin on the 7 but am gonna be there the whole weekend!! if it is wat im hearing like then the last 2 yrs aint got poop on this yr!!!!!!!!1
WANTED HARE VII's IN SIZE 11!!!!!!!!!

Joined Jul 18, 2003
coughsummitcough
and jo3 b doesn't like the way I dress
GIVE GHENGES A BREAK, PLEASE!
AGAIN!! AGAIN!!​

Joined Apr 20, 2005
^sick, maybe I'll see you there...What do you guys think about the VIP thing? I want to get it, but I'm not really feeling the 50 extra..
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

Joined Mar 12, 2003
The whole line cutting VIP thing? Its 50 extra? eek!

Im going with a bunch of my friends, we finally planned it. Does anyone know how much tickets for the park entrance are? Can i buy them online?
israel Chai.

Joined Apr 20, 2005
I copped for a discount for 35...
But yea the VIP is like 50 extra so it's like almost 90 for me altogether...I think we're just going to go there madd early, but that's still kinda stupid cuz it'll be daylight when we tryna get scared...lol
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

sir mike 954

Banned
Joined Jun 27, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]Yeah, no noobs allowed[hr][/hr]

hmmmm i wonder was that about me well hey if you and your boy friends from springs are gonna be there :lol:
maybe me and my friends will see you.

Joined Apr 20, 2005
Oh hell no!
GOOOOOONIIES SWOOOP!!!
:lol:

Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

sir mike 954

Banned
Joined Jun 27, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]Is gonna whoop the Yous, Scluses, and joes. lol [hr][/hr]

what???? :lol:
:lol:
no i just said that because i think when he said no noobs allowed he directed it toward me. so im just joking :lol:

sir mike 954

Banned
Joined Jun 27, 2006
^^^^ oooo no your such a THUG jada what ever shall i do if i bump in to you.

Joined Aug 31, 2003
yo i got kicked outta HHN a couple years ago, and then banned for a year....

i was a wasted mess and my sk2 screen broke in my pocket on the Mummy Retruns ride seat restraint, i wyled out on some ride attendant and gave a cop the finger....i was shortly removed from the premesis.

so dont do that.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now