Comments my Mom is comming back from vacation, Doomsday ...

I honestly tried reading that but holy moley!!!!!!! You really need to work on your grammar spelling sentence structure writing

y'all ain't missing anything. i managed to read about four or five lines down and it started to sound like it was written by 50tyson.

y'all ain't missing anything. i managed to read about four or five lines down and it started to sound like it was written by 50tyson.

Originally Posted by sbrar8

...china called...
Originally Posted by sbrar8

...they want their wall back.
I laughed, you corny though
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jackofspad3s

whut

^ English $%&#@! Do you speak it? Whut ain't no country I ever heard of. Say whut again! Seriously, I don't know what dude was trying to say.

Originally Posted by Jackofspad3s

whut

^ English $%&#@! Do you speak it? Whut ain't no country I ever heard of. Say whut again! Seriously, I don't know what dude was trying to say.

So, yes saw scott storch last thursday . Love ya Not close but just love love love. In staten island mall parking lot. Hope everythings great not like I wanted anything or ya on my tree . Any houses under 300,000$ that where made are just world secrets or errors don't ya think. Squinting of the mind. I think dude makes some illy hits and appreciated, hope debt is cleared up or just dubree not in jail huh, rehabilitation center out here pshhh, not. Hope you have a bunch of life in ya. You to david becham nice car, saw him thursday this week or last. Wish the most. 300,000 $ houses weirdo thought of civilians.Might use it as a rap or something . Have some talents.Cute kids beck.

So, yes saw scott storch last thursday . Love ya Not close but just love love love. In staten island mall parking lot. Hope everythings great not like I wanted anything or ya on my tree . Any houses under 300,000$ that where made are just world secrets or errors don't ya think. Squinting of the mind. I think dude makes some illy hits and appreciated, hope debt is cleared up or just dubree not in jail huh, rehabilitation center out here pshhh, not. Hope you have a bunch of life in ya. You to david becham nice car, saw him thursday this week or last. Wish the most. 300,000 $ houses weirdo thought of civilians.Might use it as a rap or something . Have some talents.Cute kids beck.

Originally Posted by Tito516

vd1kcw.jpg

Originally Posted by Tito516

vd1kcw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom