Comments my Mom is comming back from vacation, Doomsday ...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
This always gets me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I would pay top dollar to find out who is behind Tito516.
Either a brilliant psychologist attempting to subvert our minds, or a blathering fool like DJ Zoobie.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Either a brilliant psychologist attempting to subvert our minds, or a blathering fool like DJ Zoobie.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hands down my favorite NT'er...I tried reading it backwards to see if it made more sense
My dude Tito said he's about his paper though...

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Hands down my favorite NT'er...I tried reading it backwards to see if it made more sense
My dude Tito said he's about his paper though...

Originally Posted by Tito516

Just till this day and when god made her cannot stand her hanging around like the bum in paid in full , I notice people do that so often in the family or tree of life. So call it dooms day , She is from honduras I am not, born in brooklyn , New York . She tends to construct criticism from the ghetto part of her life tree , and tree in general where she works from. I am not much the story teller and hustler or want to hustle at times but money is object. Which she does not have any, and lives the story of the bum family member from paid in full . So guess I had about 2 weeks without her and ok still had dad and other bums there and threw out the week. With there poor Life tree criticism. I am working , but in the world of new york and me a king, prince obama just doesn't allow making money and wages are poorly barely made . He has the eye of the nothing in being president of the us, and people the work present . Taking day and being best at it, think he has the argument and criticism of his poor tree might be why he won candidate , and still argues till the day. Even he knows wages are crap , poop, kings and prince talk of the laid back giving money away day. Don't want to sound crappy but my both parents dad was born here ny p.r. And moms born in her country Honduras , I know there is a lot of mixed country kids but I was born here ny white and customs are great but Theres always the K in not counting the minority group and poor tree . So what type of week will I have with her here back in the house , think with the boring est attitude and whack sest. Annoyed! Honduras population annoyed... Puerto rican annoyed , as I walk in the second K I do not fill tree stems or leafs at some pedestrians who is minors tree , P.r. , Honduras, Do not like any, can be a gang and will still have the noo, and get deported , space gets easily taken. As I hate the non american tradition and chatter which is sometime dragging in conversation, I send them to hell or take the criticism, Does not help see daily professionals not making enough money and chat it , laugh and make them try harder cleaners, porters, jewelers , rappers, sales representatives, what it might build is a lawsuit in the city or country Us. But still this president is a bunch of junk. Being present at our best days , of work and seeing wages, Have been making cover letters for 30 bucks a hour and over asking, and the Hr. Looks bezerk or just ideology brainy the spark of electricity does run . But here comes the 8 bucks an hour , critics. Critics in and out my way, How can you mortgage a or buy a 20 million dollar house in beverly my third K , hustle ? Something as fooling , and professionalism lives .But at the end Professionalism wins. Houses at 20 million even hundreds cars are made but wages are like 8 bucks. It is not a christmas lists but I had the minority the hr. President , using work present. Just criticism , as he works his way to the light switch where its dark, and shuts on and off as he does the good man . Oh man a lifestyle or earthly living of a house , food , cars , gifts , and planes, Boats . I do not like non americans Can do italians and europeans But fakes are not even it. As I have friends and narrow them down because of being minorities or had and cut down, I do like america, like puerto rican kids, none are my friends , honduras in general hates and wish them to hell, with other minorities . If you go threw the story it is what. So back to this life of mines 24 hours of a population of Brooklyn New York. The million dollar living is sometimes a fool in the gamble. My bum of friends and parents and family tree disgusted P.r? Me NaA, Hondurian, Nope shake my head but it is a mixture . Being involved with the kind nope . Don't even say hi . They're is always white. Dooms day as I use for there kind. Drapes , keep going its just what it is. I do not count other kind. Will keep updated. Just a few things today wednesday. Saturday think she is comming, is it me or I notice there minority little tree or bum paid in full actor novel in there personality , something the president can navigate somewhere somewhere else ... Deportation and reward. Just start giving cash I have just seened him camillion as I have used this word in war to kill conversation, or the sit at where I sit. I am not . Dr? HuH? So these people minorities don't even make enough I am not camillion, white dude kill the personality in them I watch tv daily and I have killer cam , all the good ishh... Jr writer whole dipset , Kanye's , Big Seans uHhH...huh? They're traditionals are pretty much denied and liked but its camillion dude . I do not work . I like population counts and houses and gets. Comments please sorry I have overlooked the many in there poor tradition tree please help president, camillion himself , hand shaker as I have watched . Don't even dapper don me, unless its true, and even then hope you miss or notice I am annoyed. So much expenses. For me. Hey new bentleys on yahoo for 60 thousands . A+ , and some Beverly s with more cash needed by president and no camillions and locos with stupid criticisms. It is not daily to try and assassinate the president must run, and run, respectfully threw this afghanistan me, whole crew the dertty ... His light switch will run out , and criticism. Gets it all in a bunch. The likes and just . I do go to stores , barbers and do not fake the american and the not like kind . Unless you us. Well back to work tomorrow as I judge the next worker in my head and they notice the tree, not crappy workative and hustle? As I hate the work as people speak amongst other Hustle workative they're cannot be such a work maybe time. But just let conversation drag... Till No. Annoyed. Workative the president world better check that its plain NoOo or cursive at points till, not even needed work, or the hustle itself. SoOoOOoOo moral of story Hi, Hello. Comments needed . Not even a soldier but like class, and appreciate some of there comments. Say Hi,.... I have ex girlfriends, lovers girls ugly's P.r. Everything other than us, er scribble but ex. As it is, and find the friday after next role and daily model actor part as. Dayday running away from the ugly girl in the parking lot feel this threw out the day with girls just so obvious and laughable and funny guys might like this. Yes parking lot running cracking, fakes dodging. Just funny huh. Lol I don't appreciate it sometimes.So comments... Doomsday of a mother comming back from vacation.. Dum Dum Dum Thu.......theme music .as there is the not. Have of some of the companys in now do not even have close enough by a pinch bank accounts. President sup with that? Paper printers? Carrying? The stupid personality of free? Dude has me going in personalities. Wierdo narly.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom