Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

This a good diss track & i'm actually interested because Murda is one of the most disrespectful *****s in rap history... his response ain't gonna be light
SKILLZ got off
Not surprised he’s one of the most talented ghostwriters in the industry

The 24K Album love :pimp: :pimp:

haven't heard an album better since it dropped. Amazing.

Bruno Mars is a gift.

Mumble rap *****s gonna run a train on Ak girl

Once i checked her IG that was my first thought, ***** gonna be on twitch with that Henny Bottle like

BvvOwzzCMAAhPtC.jpg

Wait, what’s going on with Ak? What’s this free Ak ****? Complex trying to fake an arrest or some **** to get some viewers?!?!? Hahahahaha

i like the in living color theme to the video
she getting a big push
something is up with that
this a good look for her
but for her to get this kinda push
something is up
also i wonder who writing her raps :nerd:

also bruno mars taking the spot chris brown woulda had
had he not got into all that trouble
dude is talented though

Meh let her shine. Ain't no evidence for anyone writing her raps.

I gotta give her props. I didn't think she'd sound good on this. She's actually ok. I think Nicki needs to start worry

The push is evident, of course her raps are getting written, and their still trash. They actually fit perfect for the push.

Amazing what Atlantic can mastermind with some talent and a huge bag. Her delivery is absolutely terrible and till this day I can't believe it doesn't get called out more. People are afraid to openly critique her and that's a shame.

There's always been "artist" like this in the game. Nothing is new, I'm just salty the agenda is no longer skills to go along with the artifical push.

Clock is ticking for Nicki, not even sure just one banger can jump start her. She might need 2-3 on deck.

supposedly ak had a unregistered gun during a stop which is the meat (pause) of the possible jail time

didn’t investigate cause I don’t care much but that’s the main charge I saw

Back
Top Bottom