Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

these both will be bigger than the space jams, especially the cool greys. When i was in line for the space jams we starting talking about how if the cool greysdropped how hyped everyone would be, everyone seemed to agree that the cg would just be too crazy.

I guess am in the minority on here...I am not feeling the CGs like everyone else I guess. I want 2 pairs of the Concords and I am good. I am passing the coolgreys. Proof I am not a hypebeast! hahahaa....buying shoes just for the sake of having the most hyped shoes vs buying shoes you really want and appreciate,yeah I am a lone wolf.
roll.gif

^^^For kiddies? I've seen people in there 40's camping out. Then again, its NY so u do see some crazy $#!+ out here lol.

i cant believe they ll release both in the same year. i mean im happy they are, but JB usually messes it up somehow and i cant believe there giving us multiplegrails in the same year. wow. and at least the price of the originals will drop like the space jams so ill be looking to cop some originals too

I would cop both the xi's are my favorite and wouldnt' mind ending the year off with either pair. Knowing JB they will screw it up somehow.

Good thing I will be in the middle of nowhere for school when these will drop. I'm guessing no one will even know these are coming out

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Cool Greys
pimp.gif

Concords
pimp.gif

Expensive christmas and birthday for me
smile.gif

Now just needa convince people to buy them for me!!!
I know right.... If this is true and if this do release they may come on christmas/////......

this year is going to be heavy.. 1xinfrareds,2xconcords,2xcg, 2x any OG colorway of 13's as well.. and foamposites.. smh..

Originally Posted by bwood056

this year is going to be heavy.. 1xinfrareds,2xconcords,2xcg, 2x any OG colorway of 13's as well.. and foamposites.. smh..

Same here for me..

What is release date on these?

Guess it's just me, but I never really been a fan of foams.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Guess it's just me, but I never really been a fan of foams.

Same... especially the copper colorway.. black isn't bad..

Back
Top Bottom