Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

Originally Posted by jrock78

Originally Posted by frank148925

im sure these are fake. ive seen them on ebay for like $100.
hahaha yeah they just took the space jam box and flipped the colors around these are incredibly fake
laugh.gif

with all the hype around the SJ's i wouldnt be surprised

if the price tag goes over the $200 mark

So this is confirmed now? Looks like I'll be atleast another $350 down after these releases, maybe even 525 cause I would love to double up on theConcords! Can't wait for these though...

Originally Posted by sneaksoy1

So this is confirmed now? Looks like I'll be atleast another $350 down after these releases, maybe even 525 cause I would love to double up on the Concords! Can't wait for these though...
this is going to be costly

^^Word. I know some of these crazy 2010 releases haven't been confirmed yet, but I'm already thinking of just pre ordering a lot of kicks this year. Ijust don't have the time to camp out or deal with crazy people for sneakers anymore.

Originally Posted by bwood056

this year is going to be heavy.. 1xinfrareds,2xconcords,2xcg, 2x any OG colorway of 13's as well.. and foamposites.. smh..
this scrub doesnt have the money for any of these shoes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinB

Originally Posted by bwood056

this year is going to be heavy.. 1xinfrareds,2xconcords,2xcg, 2x any OG colorway of 13's as well.. and foamposites.. smh..
this scrub doesnt have the money for any of these shoes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just called Nike, and spoke to Rep "Josh" , under style code 378037-001, the Space Jams popped up.

So I don't know if that's the correct style code listed on page 1??

Back
Top Bottom