Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

I hope this is true, because I want to get another pair of 2001 Columbias. Just like what happened with the Space Jams and CDP XI's, people will sell oftheir older retros to get the new ones, and hopefully I can scoop up some 01's at a reasonable price.

very excited about these shoes releasing.

not very excited about what will happen to my wallet.

JB wins again.

i feel people will be murdered this holiday season.
there were just people bum-rushing the door at arden mall this year.
but for cool grey, people gotta watch out.

cool grey is the best colorway ever!

i need both pairs!
devil.gif

I thought there was a Black XI coming out holiday season? Cool Grey's are a must! I'll believe it when we get confirmation though

i have a feeling the cool greys wont drop n it will be the whitez/silver lows that came out when the citruses dropped many years ago

Im not gettin excited till i see some confirmation. Nevertheless if JB drops this they will be makin bank this holiday season.

Before I read through 9 pages of useless

"copped x1000!!!"
"Definitely getting these, doubles probably"
"OMG PLEASE BE TRUE"
"ugh the quality is going to suck"

because thats all people in JB post in threads like these

Is there any chance these will be the XI pack people have been talking about?

i'm hopin this is true. i need those Cool Greys in my life again. My retros are done.
nerd.gif

As for the concords, never owned a pair, would nice to get them.
smokin.gif

I know the quality will not be as good as the 2001 version.
ohwell.gif

So, are the concords and cool grey going to be in that packaged as mentioned in another thread?

So there are 5 pairs of xi's dropping this year? Cg's, concords, snakeskin pack and the silver anniv?

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

It is been confirmed, the quality Will be og mold

i doubt that. considering jordans brand reputation with using og molds... but if its true that be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom