Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

no hate, but how many times u gonna say ur getting stupid amounts of the cool grays?

first 32, now 11

^LMFAO....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by skep

no hate, but how many times u gonna say ur getting stupid amounts of the cool grays?

first 32, now 11
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Why is that many pairs even needed? when someone feels the need to cop 11 pairs of shoes, they need to figure out where their life is headed

first 32, now 11
32 Concords & 11 Cool Greys

Who cares how many pairs he wants. Why does Jay Leno have 5 Duesenberg's when he can only drive 1 at a time? Because he can and he's a collector.

first 32, now 11
roll.gif
roll.gif
because he's Mr Nike Talk he can say whatever he wants, no matter how use less the information is 
eyes.gif

need the concords....gave CDP 11's to my bro, need another pair of XI's, and I've been waiting for the concords to drop...

I can't wait to see how the cool gray and concords are cut.

I truly believe that the all black (SJs and blk/rds) kinda "hide" how much off these are compared to the first crop of retros.

DON'T be shocked if they use mesh on the cool grays.

*Just saying*..................................................................

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

i am planning on getting married this year or next, and those concords will be what i rock to exchange vows. they are my number one grail of all time. might scoop 3 purrrrr if my money is right.
I did that with the spacejams... I have 8 pairs.. good call!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

first 32, now 11
roll.gif
roll.gif
because he's Mr Nike Talk he can say whatever he wants, no matter how use less the information is 
eyes.gif
Haha I know what you mean. He basically goes through various threads and says something that is pointless and of irrelevance. He also likes to point out that he's been on here for 8+ years.

Back
Top Bottom