Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

one of the few jordans i'm really looking forward too... can't wait for more information to droppp, still mad i missed out on the SJs... hoping for better quality this time around tho

man if these concords come out....my jordan collecting days may near its end. all i want are these concords, and white cement 3s....ill be a happy guy!

& the bordeaux 7s haha

i will never stop calling them concords, saying hey i have the white black 11's sounds rediculous its the only jordan shoe with that nickname anyways so why cry about it? people complain about anything

i cant wait to copp these 2 releases. These are my retirement shoes because imma copp at least 4 each lol im going out with a bang.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

There may be a reason why there is no product code for the White/Black Jordan 11 Retro (btw...can someone start a petition to stop calling them "Concords"...)

Also...just to be end to ANY speculation about the Jordan 11 Tees released for Holiday 2009...they were all, 100% for the Space Jam release...confirmed, without question, FACT!

The reason that the White/Black Jordan 11 is on the ADVERT TEE is because that was the colorway from the original advertising and JB did not want to alter that...

JM

Guess that means just Cool Greys this year.

man, i'm gonna be begging for change outside of dunkin' donuts after 2010 ends since nike and jb have held their own and given us some great retros in 2009/2010
i can't keep up with all the kobe colorways and now space jams, retro 12s, retro 9s coming, and now more 11s possibly? might as well just kill my ira/401 k now if they do indeed release the chicago Xs......SNEAKER ADDICTION

Thats funny considering When I talked to Nike rep she said there was only 1 going to be released this year, but i'm hopeful

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i will never stop calling them concords, saying hey i have the white black 11's sounds rediculous its the only jordan shoe with that nickname anyways so why cry about it? people complain about anything
It's far from the only Jordan shoe with a nickname, and BTW...they are all dumb...

Do you even know what is "Concord" about them???

JM

jmadidas2001 wrote:
rcjbbp1313 wrote:

It's far from the only Jordan shoe with a nickname, and BTW...they are all dumb...

Do you even know what is "Concord" about them???

JM

i remember back in like 2001ish still in HS... you kept me informed and fresh dude...
pimp.gif
 'preciate the info till this date.

dont pay no mind to these lames... the newer the generation... the more morons come about.

Back
Top Bottom