Concord and Cool Grey XIs this year. PRODUCT CODE ON PG 1.

id give a sigh of relief if the concords dont come out this year. JB been vaccuming my walllet and my pocket with all the retros. I aint complaining though

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i will never stop calling them concords, saying hey i have the white black 11's sounds rediculous its the only jordan shoe with that nickname anyways so why cry about it? people complain about anything
It's far from the only Jordan shoe with a nickname, and BTW...they are all dumb...

Do you even know what is "Concord" about them???

JM
ok first off i didnt say the only one with a nickname i said the only one with this nickname referring to the nickname "concord" so learn to read before flaming and to think i wouldnt know why they are called concords is rediculous, what am i 12? they are concord because of the grape color on the sole and that grape is a concord grape so next time you want to go after someone how about you try somebody else. and i dont think nicknames are dumb and neither do many people so let us be and you call them white black 11's like a lame a#%

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

i will never stop calling them concords, saying hey i have the white black 11's sounds rediculous its the only jordan shoe with that nickname anyways so why cry about it? people complain about anything
It's far from the only Jordan shoe with a nickname, and BTW...they are all dumb...

Do you even know what is "Concord" about them???

JM
ok first off i didnt say the only one with a nickname i said the only one with this nickname referring to the nickname "concord" so learn to read before flaming and to think i wouldnt know why they are called concords is rediculous, what am i 12? they are concord because of the grape color on the sole and that grape is a concord grape so next time you want to go after someone how about you try somebody else. and i dont think nicknames are dumb and neither do many people so let us be and you call them white black 11's like a lame a#%
This nonsense is why I can only last an average of 5 minutes on this forum before my head explodes

Originally Posted by Finn

Yo JM, you gotta post more often. And are you still in Oregon?
Not in Oregon...

And...things like this (see below) make me not want to post more often...Internet tough guys FTL
ok first off i didnt say the only one with a nickname i said the onlyone with this nickname referring to the nickname "concord" so learn toread before flaming and to think i wouldnt know why they are calledconcords is rediculous, what am i 12? they are concord because of thegrape color on the sole and that grape is a concord grape so next timeyou want to go after someone how about you try somebody else. and idont think nicknames are dumb and neither do many people so let us beand you call them white black 11's like a lame a#%

smh.gif
@ getting me hype for some "Concords"

please lets these actually be proper, I sold my Jams because they were garbage.
If the quality is like OG and first retro I'm grabbing 2 pairs of the concords like I should have done with the first retros 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by aceofjays

smh.gif

I wasn't even that hyped for them to be honest.

But for the people who can't read "Concords" aren't coming out.

let me get this straight JM, you talk crap to me and MY response is why you dont come in here, you are a flippin ratard

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by aceofjays

smh.gif

I wasn't even that hyped for them to be honest.

But for the people who can't read "Concords" aren't coming out.

ok what is going on

i have been hearing alot of thing's and i dont know what is really happening

what has been confirmed  

are they dropping or not  ( i would like a confirmed anwser please )........................................................peace

Back
Top Bottom