Confessions 2013 (lil early but o-well)

Confessions thread, you know the drill

-I'm too proud to open up to anyone, i'm getting better at it, but when I do open up to someone, it's rare ( i guess thats why it's easier for me to open up thru NT)
-i feel like i have to get my stuff in order before enjoying nice things
-even when I do get things in order, and I start enjoying things, I over do it, and get off track
-maybe I have to find a better way of balancing things.
-i over work, over compensate, and over indulge, until I feel guilty for not handling my business, and then I get back on track, and the cycle starts all over again.
-i have to find a balance, where i'm progressing, where i'm comfortable, and where i'm still enjoying life.
-i have this strong commitment to be respected and accepted in society, because things didn't pan out for my Father. I know it's not my job, but pride won't let me not put my family on my back.
-i posted something in the "what did 2012 teach you" thread, saying "don't take yourself too seriously, take what you do seriously" -denzel. But it's really hard for me to do so.
-I think I have to humble myself, I think every accomplishment I do is so ******g amazing.
-deep down, i think it's a sign of insecurity. lack of confidence in myself, because i constantly have to big myself up, to feel good about myself, to keep progressing.
-i want to get to the point where when I reach an accomplishment, and i can "act like i've been there before".
-thats all I want to do.
-be accomplished, be humble, be respected and accepted.
- have a fine woman to hold me down.

-i think i have to just keep working hard, and accept things to come. If I make it off top, good. If i don't make it, keep working until I do. Respect people a long the way. be happy with whats in front of me.

I'm talking to this girl, and I should stop, because she has a weird as fuark past.. Yet I'm still here.. :wow:

Confessions threads got whack a while ago, people don't even post confessions now, they just post things that they don't like

Back
Top Bottom