Confessions

I think I have something bad, but I haven't said anything about it.

Every night I get a massive headache, a loss of balance, excessive shaking, and I feel oddly frail. I fell twice tonight trying to get some Advil out of my closet. During random times in the day I get extremely sharp pains in my chest and abdomen. I decided to post this after I could barely walk to my own bedroom.

Did you pop a molly and are now sweating?

Visit a doctor. A MD's advice >>>>>>> anything a NTer can tell you.

I think I have something bad, but I haven't said anything about it.

Every night I get a massive headache, a loss of balance, excessive shaking, and I feel oddly frail. I fell twice tonight trying to get some Advil out of my closet. During random times in the day I get extremely sharp pains in my chest and abdomen. I decided to post this after I could barely walk to my own bedroom.

Did you pop a molly and are now sweating?

Visit a doctor. A MD's advice >>>>>>> anything a NTer can tell you.

You didn't have to tell me this one. I wasn't asking for help, I was just getting it out there. It's the first thing I've said about it. Telling the Gf tonight as well.

I will follow your advice and seek a doctor.

^^^^^

Son...go get that ishh checked.

Try to stop it now before its too late.

I get pains on my heart,idk what it is,been having it since I was young.

My heart starts to throb andit gets harder to beathe.

When it happens, I get scared and slow my breathing.

I think I might be suffering little heart attacks or have an abnormal large heart.

^^^^^

I think I might be suffering little heart attacks or have an abnormal large heart.

I know what you mean, it's indeed scary. It feels like death is right next to you for a brief second, until you finally manage to stand on your own and walk.

I'll try and schedule an appointment tomorrow. You should as well.

^^^^^

Could be palpitations. Get that checked out.

"A palpitation is an abnormality of heartbeat that ranges from often unnoticed skipped beats or accelerated heartrate to very noticeable changes accompanied by dizziness or difficulty breathing. Heart palpitations can be symptoms of illnesses such as coronary heart disease, asthma, or emphysema."

Could be palpitations. Get that checked out.

"A palpitation is an abnormality of heartbeat that ranges from often unnoticed skipped beats or accelerated heartrate to very noticeable changes accompanied by dizziness or difficulty breathing. Heart palpitations can be symptoms of illnesses such as coronary heart disease, asthma, or emphysema."

I've had something similar to this just felt like my heart skipped a beat and then I couldn't breathe for a minute. It turned out to be a functional heart murmor. I haven't had many issues with it since high school though.

Heading to the doctor at 4, wish me luck fam. I'm type scared.

UPDATE: I've returned from the doctor. I am malnourished, dehydrated, I have a sinus infection and a likely heart disease. :frown:

Last edited:
3/4 are easy fixes. Lets hope its not heart disease.
Congrats on making your health a priority. Best of luck.
Zero sarcasm here. I really mean it.

I really don't know if I can become an engineer. 

I think about what I would do if I won the lottery on a daily basis.

lol +1 on the second point
i know if i won the lottery, i wouldn't quit right away. i'd just go in and NGAF until i got fired. then i'd be all up in the HR dude's facing yelling "YOU CANT FIRE ME CAUSE I QUIT"

not sure what the future has in store, been feeling under alot of pressure and dont want to let the people depending on me down. my girl has so many issues, i just wish she could feel normal for once

I'm texting 2 of my exes right now. One has been mind ******g me for about 3 years now, she's pretty much everything I want in a woman and I didn't realize it until we were done. She wants to see me every time she's back in town, says she hasn't moved on because she really wanted us to work. Total mind ****. If she comes home this summer I'm smashing raw like old times no dambs given.

The other ex is young, really emotional 19 year old, she wants to jump back in a relationship so bad but I literally was just real as hell with her and told her I'm just not into it, especially since she's in NY right now.

I may or may not be inebriated right now.

really that's everyone everyday in school. be positive and work hard. Im guessing youre in ME.

Last edited:
CONFESSION #8: i am frustrated bc i can't skate as good as i did before i took a 5 year break. i've only been back on the board six months and i pretty much had to start all over again but it still frustrates me.......a lot 
tired.gif

I'm in a need of a pep talk right now NT. I am 21 and currently in my 4th year of CC, approaching my fifth in the Fall of 2013. I was planning on trying to transfer to CSUF, SDSU or CSULB but I have been rejected by all :smh:. I have a pretty low GPA of 2.57 and I can't help but to feel pity for myself because I been here for 4 years and have nothing to show for it. I'm majoring in Accounting and that major is impacted by all 3 schools since they're supposedly the best CSU for Accounting. I will apply for SFSU for Spring semester of 2014 but I'm not looking forward to staying in SF since I live there all my life and I really want to experience the college life. Just really depressed that its taking me this long and I haven't proven **** to my parents. Should I find another major? I'm only doing accounting cause its practical but the only subject I do enjoy is English. I'm interested in being a television/screen/staff writer but I heard its not stable and it might take years to get a break. Also reality TV is taking over so writers aren't really wanted right now...What should I do NT?

I just failed my first quiz of the semester and it's the most important class I have for this semester. God, I hope I do well on the next one. I have been ripping my hair out thinking and wondering how I can improve on the next one. :smh:

There is this one girl who treats me like a king but I don't like her. I never thought I would be one of those people who would rather be with someone who treats you like a crap than be with someone that gives you the world. The one who treats me like a king is annoying and her voice really punctures my ears at times.

The one that I like doesn't show any kind of emotions towards me. Sometimes, I think it could be a racial thing as she is white and I am Asian. The only guys she's ever dated are black guys. I'm guessing she is just looking for another black guy. I don't know. I ask her a question and she is always looking at her phone. Obviously, her phone is more important to me. I'm trying to realize that she is not the right person for me but I just can't end it like that. I know I'm being stupid for putting myself in this position. I will learn soon.

I would like to find a girlfriend because I am done with all the cheating. I haven't been able to find anyone for the past three years or so. I am deathly scared that the girls that I have cheated on put a curse on me or something. I know cheating is wrong but I was not thinking when I was young. As guys, we are all looking for a hole to stick. I just think back and I am just so mad at myself for doing those things to girls. For some reason, I have a feeling that karma is biting me right in the butt because of my cheating ways when I was younger and that this is also the reason that girl doesn't like me. |I

I really want to quit my daytime job. I work two jobs and I go to school. This has absolutely taken a toll on my health. I only get about 4-6 hours of sleep a day. I have bags under my eyes every single day. When I sleep in on the weekends, I still have them! I've been smoking weed a whole lot now to cure this "funk" I've been having these few months. It could be my depression kicking in again. I really do not have time to go to the gym because I get out of my first job then go straight to my second job. I leave my second job at 6 and I need to have dinner and do homework. I try to go to bed by 8 or so because I have to wake up at 3:30 in the morning to get to work on time for 5. I know repetition is the mother of success but this repetition is just killing me. I hate it! I just want to focus on school and work my part-time job. I have way too much responsibilities.

I just turned 26 last week. What did I do for my birthday? I stayed home, studied and cried myself to sleep wondering when I will get my break. When will I get that girl? When will I be able to graduate? When will I be able to move out? When will I be able to become financially stable. All those things were in my mind on my birthday as I laid there on my bed.

I really do not like my life right now.

When it rains, it pours. I spent my last semester with this girl literally. We studied together and even workout at the gym together. We texted almost everyday and she would call me at night and have 2-3 hr conversations til like 2am. One time when she was installing uverse Internet, she had me come over because she was afraid to be alone with the cable guy. Nothing happened long story short, I left when her brother got back home. Anyways I just want to establish the point that we were really close. This semester started just a month ago and we haven't really talked since new years since we don't have class with each other. She texted me out of the blue and told me guess What and then said she had a bf. I don't know how to feel NT.excuse the lazy writing. Typing this on my phone while doing the elliptical

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom