Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

Got the Katrina’s on a restock though so I ain’t really trippin about this. Makes me nervous about next week for the Jactus Jacks. These releases are random as helll.

Did you dudes keep watching the video until it allowed you to buy them?

I JUST SCRATCHED OFF THE IMAGE, WATCHED THE VIDEO, THEN WENT BACK AND REFRESHED MY SNKRS FEED. HAD TO DO IT LIKE THREE TIMES,THOUGH. HOLLA..

CED B.

Copped! I wish they did this **** during UNC Off-White smh...then I would have copped before all the dummies. I still don't know how I struck on those.

1000x the truth. I been on point today with the restocks for some odd reason. FNL this morning and then copped these Last Shot 14s, for some crazy reason I was on SNKRS doing my random " check up" in case any surprises. I saw the last shot thing, scratches the pic and checked out. The notification for them hit me like a second after, so I must of got in right on the dot. BUT WHY!!!.....couldn't I get the UNC off whites like this smh! Don't get me wrong, im still grateful for the small Ws here and there but man...why couldn't my A game kick in and be on point with the off white unc.

BTW....is it me or the exclusive access sold out really quick? I feel like past exclusive access stood up a little longer. My hunch is everyone will be okay on release day, classic color Jordan it has to be a full blown GR right? lol.

4F5C04F0-9B06-4E55-B914-A11E9E81742F.png DA425B5D-18CD-4946-AE78-31012EAB2A50.png

Truth not sure if purchasable tho. Might get errors but they there still

Weird I saw the snkrs notification and did it right away and it says I missed out yet I see a bunch of ppl getting them after that :rolleyes

Tried several more times and still getting missed them’. Oh well ,shouldn’t be hard to grab on RD.

Yea I’ve lost all hope on this app ...but anyway was this around the same time they dropped the uncs last week ?

Last edited:
Missed on my account which all of my purchases are under but hit under my wife’s account wayyyyy after

The SNKRS app lying to us talking about we missed them. My boy just sent me a pic with a FSR still showing.
I see a fsr also. Won't let me take a screen shot of sizes but They are Still available for purchase

Attachments

• Capture+_2018-06-01-10-58-13.png
    Capture+_2018-06-01-10-58-13.png
    341.4 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom