Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

If you’re able to cop when they’re on sale, more power to you. I seriously doubt that these will sit along long enough to go on sale. Other than the ferraris, I don’t think people care about 14s....but they may care about these just enough to cause them to sell out. The leather is nice and plush and that metallic red pops. I debated on whether or not I should keep these (quarterly taxes and plates are due this week) but I think I’m going to. The glue is a problem but if you get a decent pair, it’s not bad and I think you’ll be happy

that picture with osiris or whatever shows they don't look as curved on foot. i want to buy them from nike in case I get them later for cheap. man i miss ntny

Joints literally and physically look the same as they always have lol. I seriously don’t get it. And I had the OGs so yeah. I’m not seeing it.

Need your eyes checked.

Na. That’s really not that bad. I’ve seen worse in terms of a banana toe. The shoe is designed that way. They do “lift up” at the front, you know?

I think you guys just need something to complain about with these, and the so called “banana toe” thing is the best you can come up with. These actually look pretty spot on. The 14 has never been a shoe that’s really changed much over the years.

You don’t know what you’re talking about.

All of you people complaining about banana shape, are you planning on wearing them or putting them on display?

20180507_210520.jpg

Eat it.

All of you people complaining about banana shape, are you planning on wearing them or putting them on display?

You should know that these shoes are not to wear, they're to be put on display where no one will ever see them or understand them until they're right to sell or rot where they sit.

These in hella stores, but I don’t think there’s much pairs available. Resale will still be low, but I wouldn’t sleep if your actually interested in securing a pair.

Does Nike provide the pics that are on the NT homepage? They always make the shoes look better :lol: almost enough for me to get these

Does Nike provide the pics that are on the NT homepage? They always make the shoes look better :lol: almost enough for me to get these
They’re not bad! The leather is nice. Glue can be bad depending on the pair but it’s really not that bad. They’re comfy too. More so than the ferraris which are the only other 14s I own

Back
Top Bottom