Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

These bring back memories as a kid but now I just can’t see myself wearing these at all. Don’t know if it’s just that pic but they look horrible :lol:

I'm well into middle age and I'll rock these no problem. I feel silly wearing 13's or 11's though. To each his own...

I'm well into middle age and I'll rock these no problem. I feel silly wearing 13's or 11's though. To each his own...
Lots of Jordan’s I just can’t get myself to wear anymore. If they don’t have that old school “look” I pretty much don’t want.

same here. i just buy em for nostalgia but really i feel like its a waste of money.

only j’s i can wear are 1, 3, 4 and maybe 14 if i want a bit more out there in terms of styling

If anyone said something to me about wearing sneakers at my age (41), I'd chuckle, tell them "thank you have a nice day" and move on. I have ZERO time for people like that. What I've been through medically with having a life-saving transplant (liver), among many other things (Crohn's), I'm living MY life the way I want to. I always wear Jordans or sneakers when I'm not working and will continue to do so for a LONG time!!

Well I mean there are plenty of other sneakers, boots, chukkas, etc. you can wear lol...but I see your point.

Y’all taking what I said WAY out left field :lol:

I PERSONALLY don’t want to wear these anymore. I never said that should be the same for everyone. These just don’t fit my style anymore. I’m not wearing anything athletic outside the gym and I’m in dress shoes during the week. I couldn’t see myself wearing these with my work casual clothes .

As others have said, do you

I saw champs advertised on ig that these coming out the 16th instead of the 14th(regret not taking a picture of it) kinda makes me want to call my local mall to see if that was just a mistake or they deciding to move the date to Saturday for convenience not like it hasn’t been done before

Last edited:
I saw champs advertised on ig that these coming out the 16th instead of the 14th(regret not taking a picture of it) kinda makes me want to call my local mall to see if that was just a mistake or they deciding to move the date to Saturday for convenience not like it hasn’t been done before

all of the other heart of the champions or whatever its called are being released on a thursday...so chances are the mall made a mistake

Kinda hope we get these in the WTX area. Our champs is shady and our footlocker and Footaction hardly get releases.

Joints literally and physically look the same as they always have lol. I seriously don’t get it. And I had the OGs so yeah. I’m not seeing it.
Na bruh. OG’s weren’t “lifting off” like this.
94CF586A-529F-455A-A66F-57CFBDAD06E7.jpeg

05 was my favorite because they put that velour sock liner.

If anyone said something to me about wearing sneakers at my age (41), I'd chuckle, tell them "thank you have a nice day" and move on. I have ZERO time for people like that. What I've been through medically with having a life-saving transplant (liver), among many other things (Crohn's), I'm living MY life the way I want to. I always wear Jordans or sneakers when I'm not working and will continue to do so for a LONG time!!
its a sneaker bro, its not that serious tbh. never heard anyone say something negative about another man wearing sneaker in my lifetime lol.

“ jordans are corny, why u still wearing them?”

yeah, that like never happen IRL tbh

its a sneaker bro, its not that serious tbh. never heard anyone say something negative about another man wearing sneaker in my lifetime lol.

“ jordans are corny, why u still wearing them?”

yeah, that like never happen IRL tbh

While they didn't specify Jordans, I have had people older than me ask why I still wear sneakers in general if I have a pair of jeans on. Has happened. Not often, but a few times over the years. These are the same people who yell at the clouds, lol.

Back
Top Bottom