Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

Are these supposed to be remastered? Snkrs description claims they are returning in their “original form”
Original form would be with quality suede on the toe box and not this "felt" looking material. My 05 pair is beat but the materials and shape make these look just like the 2011 version which I didn't feel at all. I keep checking for actual pics and videos of this latest incarnation, but the ones I come across don't instill any confidence....and I really love this silhouette. Hope the actual pairs do it justice.

Original form would be with quality suede on the toe box and not this "felt" looking material. My 05 pair is beat but the materials and shape make these look just like the 2011 version which I didn't feel at all. I keep checking for actual pics and videos of this latest incarnation, but the ones I come across don't instill any confidence....and I really love this silhouette. Hope the actual pairs do it justice.

I feel you bro. I skipped that 2012 pair because it was just horrible. I couldn't stand the shape and material so I still keep my 05 pair fresh.

My SNKRS pair arrive tomorrow so I will definitely let you know how the feel/look.

I feel you bro. I skipped that 2012 pair because it was just horrible. I couldn't stand the shape and material so I still keep my 05 pair fresh.

My SNKRS pair arrive tomorrow so I will definitely let you know how the feel/look.
Please do...appreciated! Post pics if you can

Any issues with sole separation?

Thank you for any info you can pass on in regards to fit and sizing.

What’s up with the toe?? I think it’s a filter blur or something
Looks like it. Not everyone is good photographer on Instagram.

He must have doubled up.

The photo is way to saturated. I gotta see this shoe in person. The suede don't look buttery smooth to me.

Did you realize this after you copped the last shots or before?
Afterwards I was thinking, “do I even want these?” and at that point I realized I had been played. Some people may say Nike played me and other people, mainly DJs who don’t actually do anything, may say I played myself. Don’t ever play yourself.

I got a pair of these yesterday and I have to say their a lot better then the 2011 retro but the best version of this shoe was the 2005

Higher quality materials and a lush inside of the shoe in the 2005 retro

This 2018 version is just cheaply made compared to the 2005 version but better then the 2011 shoe
Too bad the 2005 retro had its days numbered I recently sold it before it fell apart.

0AE5CB79-FE72-43A5-B79A-D3F47644CA91.jpeg
D4C60395-A66E-4522-9D44-C23D60E0696A.jpeg
A3B46B19-1573-4099-B39A-11DD55E5D971.jpeg

2018 pair looking good!!

The suede definitely could be better. I wish it was darker for sure. Notice how dark and plush my 05 pairs are next to it. The grayish parts of my 05 is just light reflecting... extremely plush suede. But the leather on this 2018 is probably better than my original...yep I said it!!!!! It's butter....super soft and flexible. This XIV is definitely the XIV to hoop in. Glue and craftmanship is pretty dang good too. So overall the shoe is definitely worth a purchase for XIV lovers and collectors. The OG and 05 releases are definitely better...but this 2018 leather is on point!

MVIMG_20180605_182756.jpg
MVIMG_20180605_182826.jpg
MVIMG_20180605_182959.jpg

The suede definitely could be better. I wish it was darker for sure. Notice how dark and plush my 05 pairs are next to it. The grayish parts of my 05 is just light reflecting... extremely plush suede. But the leather on this 2018 is probably better than my original...yep I said it!!!!! It's butter....super soft and flexible. This XIV is definitely the XIV to hoop in. Glue and craftmanship is pretty dang good too. So overall the shoe is definitely worth a purchase for XIV lovers and collectors. The OG and 05 releases are definitely better...but this 2018 leather is on point!

Thanks for coming through and posting man!

I wonder if a suede brush will liven up the appearance and nap on the toe box of the 2018 version.

Back
Top Bottom