Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

has anyone that got the 2018s been able to compare them to the 2011s? Im curious if the ribs are as flat on the 18s as they were on the last retro.

Look and feel great to me. Not usually a fan of black based shoes, but these are :emoji_fire:.

upload_2018-6-8_11-13-21.png

Still on the fence for these as I like to wear my CDPs more and I have DS OG’s for collection.

Looking like footsites are fcfs in my area.
I think I’m gonna hold out in hopes the disco train comes through the station.

These look really good. Have the 05 passed on the 11. The glue stains were on originals too. As well as 05s. Still don't understand the box thing though. This can easily be a go to J on a daily. Still remember screaming at the tv during almost all of game 6.:lol: Actually ticked my stepdad off for being to loud. Anyway, I think they did a good job on these. Hope they aren't too difficult.

Yeah my original pair had glue stains on the “teeth” but it wasn’t as excessive. Probably going to be a no go for me but this shoe is iconic.

One of my shoes had a B on the insole and the other had a A weird they would ship out a b grade early but I couldn't find the flaw other then obvious glue stain

Went to my local FTA asked guys there if they are doing a raffle hit me with if you buy a cleaner and a gift card we’ll hold a pair for you I called my buddy who is a manager at ftl and told him if he could just hold me a pair and he sure enough secured me a pair. **** those guys man I understand the hustle I worked at champs but come on wtf

Logged just to upvote that pic up there :pimp:

Clean, looks like JB got it right

What material is the sockliner?

Still on the fence for these as I like to wear my CDPs more and I have DS OG’s for collection.

Looking like footsites are fcfs in my area.
I think I’m gonna hold out in hopes the disco train comes through the station.
I think I’m doing the same.

Went to my local FTA asked guys there if they are doing a raffle hit me with if you buy a cleaner and a gift card we’ll hold a pair for you I called my buddy who is a manager at ftl and told him if he could just hold me a pair and he sure enough secured me a pair. **** those guys man I understand the hustle I worked at champs but come on wtf

Yeah man that’s shady, they should just hold pairs for their homies instead , that’s much better

Back
Top Bottom