Confirmed Jordan 14 last shot retro June14th 2018

If you actually look at it in person (both on foot and sitting on the ground) the shape is not that bad. See the photo below. It's of my OG '99 pair which I wore to pick these up. The shape is pretty close and I think they did a pretty decent job on them IMO. I'm happy with them.
IMG_20180614_100346.jpg

Seems like the original and the 2018 version have the same short haired suede while the 2005 version has a much thick and fuller suede.

only complaint I had on my 05 pair was the suede. 2018 look nice but feel cheap, super disappointed with the oxidized and the indigo. maan I waited years for those shoes to come out

Broke boys
Y’all need to put some respeck on the 05
best retro yet if you ask me but then again I’ve only worn mine one time (to court back in 05) so don’t take my word for Law! But I’ve had every retro of this shoe since the OG and i had the OG also back in the day and the 05 was the best

best retro yet if you ask me but then again I’ve only worn mine one time (to court back in 05) so don’t take my word for Law! But I’ve had every retro of this shoe since the OG and i had the OG also back in the day and the 05 was the best
And any fool talk That “broke boys” foolishness must don’t know better cuz these days that hype train is dead unless it’s a QS or something like it so why spend retail when it can be had later for cheaper! Most ppl I know who have more expendable income are the ones looking for the deals while the real “broke boys” are the ones spending way past their means smh

Ok first time i got the oxidized green in july 2016 the quality was great, very light shoe ( i remember 420gr size 9 =perfect shoe). I didn’t keep the shoe and sent back to nike and it was a mistake.
I got the oxidized a second time on a site with a hard discount in nov 2016, i didn’t recognize the same quality i had just 2 weeks to send back the shoes. It was too late when i decided and now i still have these shoes. The shoes size 9 435gr and it was weird for me. But i destroyed all the video in july 2016 in which i showed the weight could be seen. The right shoe didn’t have the last hole in the lining for the laces. This was the first time in my life that i saw that. Trust me if i could do it again, i would never have keep these shoes and immediately send back them. It caused the send back of my space jam in january lol. I’m definitevly sure the second pair were fake even with the 7 jumpman. It was a big big fake.

Now, I received today the last shot, 392 gr size 9, great feeling, good smell (not like my first oxidized green extraorndinary smell), i think the cushionning good, better than my oxidized green for sure. Imo a light shoe is a perfect shoe.
I don’t care if there is glue stence on the teeth. I love this shoe and i’m happy and i don’t understand people who criticized the shoe. It is def a must cop. Great shoe.

Last edited:
And any fool talk That “broke boys” foolishness must don’t know better cuz these days that hype train is dead unless it’s a QS or something like it so why spend retail when it can be had later for cheaper! Most ppl I know who have more expendable income are the ones looking for the deals while the real “broke boys” are the ones spending way past their means smh

You misunderstood me g
I said the only ones who don’t love a discount are broke boys meaning frivolous and irresponsible spenders got little bank accounts. Cats with bread and who know how this game works are always finding the good deals.

i don’t understand people who criticized the shoe.
I can't speak for everyone, but I actually owned previous versions of this shoe and there are noteworthy differences, so I'm speaking from that vantage point. Am I calling them wack? No. But like I said in a previous post, if you never owned the '05 version then the post likely won't mean much.

Yeah..... that’s why some complaints I just let go
All of my real leather sneakers Prada’s/margielas/balenciaga are pretty heavy shoes. Most people want quality and I understand that. Especially when the retail of Jordan’s is slowly approaching that price point of “premium” real actual leather/ suede sneakers. But I do admit some people have sneaker ocd. lol me mildly. That being said to me 05 was superior. Longer hairy suede or not, the overall feel of the sneaker and quality was there

I still have my '05 14's and they are in pretty decent shape considering the obvious. I haven't worn my '18 14's yet, but I'm happy to add them to my collection. Next cop for me will be the "He Got Game" 13's in August. Jordan's will forever be a nostalgia collection for me. Now that I'm older I don't go for as many as I use to, just the classics OG colorways like the 1's, 3's, 4's, 5's, infrared 6's, Raptor 7's, 11's, 12's, 13's, and these 14's.

Some of us have OG's and the same complaints were made in 05 in comparison to the OG's. Same endless cycle.

I know Weight does not equate to quality but for my oxidized green 2016, trust me, if i compare the first one i got, i'm sure the shoe was lighter than the second pair. So yes in that case the weight did equate to quality.
Imagine i buy the 14 last shot with a big discount in September, and the shoe don't weight 392 gr but 415, i can think it is weird!

But of course, i said the weight is important because it is more difficult for the running with heavy shoes than light shoes. (for example the last Kobe)

+ I tried to compare the 13 Chicago and the 14 oxidized green, even if the 14 are more stiff, and the 13 not, i think 14 have better traction!
I made jumpshot during 1 hour with the 13 chicago, and after, i put my 14 green and i tried to make some jumpshot, and finally it was better with the 14!

To come back to the smell, the smell is perfect, and yes the smell equate to quality lol and it is tts contrary to what some people have been saying.

Last edited:
Before I send back to NDC, anyone need a 9? Retail plus shipping
Got another pair discounted :pimp:

Definitely does. Not sure what your talking about thicker leather is heavier. Even those ogs in your pic were heavy. Had a pair

Comparing total weight to total weight doesn't tell anything. So many pieces that make up a sneaker, you would have to separate all components, weigh them individually, then you could see where the differences come from.

Sneaker A weighs more than Sneaker B, so therefore A is better quality?

Comparing total weight to total weight doesn't tell anything. So many pieces that make up a sneaker, you would have to separate all components, weigh them individually, then you could see where the differences come from.

Sneaker A weighs more than Sneaker B, so therefore A is better quality?
Now your getting to technical, separate all components really? And to answer your question yes a heavier sneaker is Usually of better quality then a lighter one, leather obviously, not a yeezy or rosche. I’m talking from experience. Have you ever had a real leather jacket? And have you ever had a pleather (fake leather) jacket notice any difference in weight? Real leather is heavy my man, I rest my case

All of my real leather sneakers Prada’s/margielas/balenciaga are pretty heavy shoes. Most people want quality and I understand that. Especially when the retail of Jordan’s is slowly approaching that price point of “premium” real actual leather/ suede sneakers. But I do admit some people have sneaker ocd. lol me mildly. That being said to me 05 was superior. Longer hairy suede or not, the overall feel of the sneaker and quality was there
No no, these retro Jordan’s cost a premium price but are in NO WAY premium shoes. That’s just the reality of the matter

No no, these retro Jordan’s cost a premium price but are in NO WAY premium shoes. That’s just the reality of the matter
Concurred. Why I adhere to a strict rule; Js priced at $250+ better be on some premium shyte, or em funds going towards some highend kicks.

6E630924-A1DF-4540-9F53-E38A2A8A9B92.jpeg
00108FBD-4465-4EFE-92E0-FA1C418DA212.jpeg
Damn y’all, the pair I got from footlocker app is hella bunk. The back heel looks mashed. This picture don’t do no justice. And the paint is a bit scraped. There are markings on the bottom. Lol... Like somebody wore these sh*ts. Who else received a whack pair?

Back
Top Bottom