Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Next up, Carmine 7.
If thats the path they want to travel, money saved. We all know what an original colorway is in terms of shoes. Throwing an original color scheme in a model that it was not on originally should make it a +. I maybe can see why people would like it, but as a huge fan of the originals, it just does not work for me. It tells me that they really have run out of new ideas. I dont want to think of 7s when Im wearing a 6.
As far as +colors go, their are probably tons of people in here alone that can come up with some new ideas.

First Jordans I ever had were 6s. Second were the 7s. Not a fan of those models at all anymore. I'd rather get a different silhouette. Hare 7s are cool.. Dmp 6s are cool but I don't see myself buying any of those colors either. Not a big fan of these or the pink soles on them.

All I'm sayin is these make more sense to have NA than the Travis Scott's...it would've been nice....

I’d like to see some raptors/playoffs 6s, that would be nice if executed well.

Or some off white/maroon 7s. Each using the same materials their OG counterparts used.

And really I don’t mind them swapping OG colorways onto different shoes compared to some of the other wack ideas they have lol.

I’m trying not to fall for these hype releases this year but I can’t sit hear in say these are not 🔥🔥 this will most definitely be copped Next to the Flint 13s
1334D7DE-AC98-462A-AF7E-2C599B526ED4.jpeg
81F10AD6-24E3-488F-BF7A-7382BB9B1F38.jpeg

I appreciate these. But any pair of hares, I think needs gold laces. I blame Year of the rabbit 7s lol.

Back
Top Bottom