Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

How you feel about these ? This thread seem pretty quiet idk if I wanna cop or not 🤔 i still got my hare 7s in those in A1 condition Damn near brand new

They’re ok to me, I can see why they put these in a Jordan 6. Turned out to be a good color scheme. As well as a nice box.

I don’t necessarily need them when they drop, but I feel they will do well tho. Good spring and summer shoe. As expected, they are probably going to be pushed back until May or June.

Idk what pants you wearing but you can normally always see the Jordan 6 tongue regardless of height.

It’s high enough
Not sure how pants worn come to play here. Just stating the 6 tongue height should not match the 7 height. Which at this point it does.
ip6itd2dpu15tdxjim7l.jpg
2ld9hjp.jpg

How you feel about these ? This thread seem pretty quiet idk if I wanna cop or not 🤔 i still got my hare 7s in those in A1 condition Damn near brand new
I like them they can together really well. Not to be negative but I do hope they are pushed back. I just bought the infrared 34s and I need some breathing room. Before I cop these a couple months would do.

The key about the 6 tongue has always been the holes to me, not length. Shorter does look better, still stands out as is tho.

It's both buddy. The holes and how high the tongue was! The high tongue was 50% of it's key feature. I remember my 91 pair and how high it was and loved the look. Did you ever have a pair of OG's? If you didn't then I can understand where your coming from since your used to the shorter height. We (older heads) want the OG tongue height back.

It's both buddy. The holes and how high the tongue was! The high tongue was 50% of it's key feature. I remember my 91 pair and how high it was and loved the look. Did you ever have a pair of OG's? If you didn't then I can understand where your coming from since your used to the shorter height. We (older heads) want the OG tongue height back.
I'm in my 30s I'm definitely an OG,, AND yes I had the OG 6-8 are my favorite models, I was a kid then,, the holes were always the key feature to me, not the height.

Wasn’t feeling these at first after just because we already got 7s. But after looking at the box and the on feet videos they are 🔥🔥🔥🔥. I really dont buy new colorways buy I think i am going to get these.

Back
Top Bottom