Confirmed Jordan 6 "hare” Push out to June 2020? $190

Ehhh I think everything selling out cuz stores closed. When **** is back to normal GRs go back to normal lol

i hope your right this **** is for the birds

i got a order on snipes and got the confirmation email made a footlocker order but didn't get the confirmation email on hold with footlocker on 2 different phones for over 32 minutes on one phone and 23 minutes on another and i gotta do food shopping
my CC has 2 pending authorization for both sites

i don't have time for this crap

just checked my footlocker account and i dont have an order but i'm a stay on the phone just to make sure

Last edited:
i hope your right this **** is for the birds

i got a order on snipes and got the confirmation email made a footlocker order but didn't get the confirmation email on hold with footlocker on 2 different phones for over 32 minutes on one phone and 23 minutes on another and i gotta do food shopping
my CC has 2 pending authorization for both sites

i don't have time for this crap
You’re most likely good. I know you’re one of the I only deal with cash in hand product in front of me type of people but online the only viable option Right now. You really need shoes in hand you might as well go out of state to snipes

You’re most likely good. I know you’re one of the I only deal with cash in hand product in front of me type of people but online the only viable option Right now. You really need shoes in hand you might as well go out of state to snipes

i'll pay with a CC on major websites or legit smaller stores but anything else its cash in hand type of transactions for me
but as you said all shops are closed

Just picked up my reserve pair......first in-person impression was very "MEH" for me.......I guess I'll see if they grow on me

i'll pay with a CC on major websites or legit smaller stores but anything else its cash in hand type of transactions for me
but as you said all shops are closed
Are you just paranoid about them types of things or you got did dirty in the past? Cuz I know you for years and always been that way lol. If stores wasn’t shut down you wouldn’t even cop off footlocker lol

Wow, I didn't think these would sell out like this. I guess I should assume everything is a sellout until COVID is over

Are you just paranoid about them types of things or you got did dirty in the past? Cuz I know you for years and always been that way lol. If stores wasn’t shut down you wouldn’t even cop off footlocker lol

no i would buy online my problem has always been individuals when i was selling or buying from
thats why i never used ebay
i'll never ship to stockx or goat for the same reason

now i also have problems with the people shipping the packages

the bottom line like i said in the past i don't trust anyone lol
also being paranoid helps

Last edited:
can't believe these sold out. also snkrs app is the worst. logged in and everything yet my password was a google generated one for security. asks you for the password upon purchase. this was 10am on the dot. and it doesn't let you copy and paste a password, which i have to because a google created pw is all over the place. and this was all on my phone. so mad.

I'm going goat, idc. i really wanted these shoes.

no i would buy online my problem has always been individuals when i was selling or buying from
thats why i never used ebay
i'll never ship to stockx or goat for the same reason

now i also have problems with the people shipping the packages

the bottom line like i said in the past i don't trust anyone lol
also being paranoid helps
Believe it or not as a seller there’s more risk, cuz a buyer using PayPal can just say not as described, ship back cardboard and get their money back and the shoe. But I get what you’re saying, I know guys that don’t do online like that

Wow, must be unbanned from SNKRS finally got a W. Wasn't going to get these until i saw Nightwing's video. along with some on foot shots. THese are really nice. Glad to be able to cop something on release day.

Believe it or not as a seller there’s more risk, cuz a buyer using PayPal can just say not as described, ship back cardboard and get their money back and the shoe. But I get what you’re saying, I know guys that don’t do online like that

thats another worry as a seller
the biggest worry if you as me
out the shoes and then out the cash

1DF9DCB9-6A56-4EDC-A9E1-01B43E77D151.jpeg
Finally copped off footlocker

thats another worry as a seller
the biggest worry if you as me
out the shoes and then out the cash
You mean ship the shoes and then get nothing from stocks or goat? Or ship and someone screws you over and PayPal sides with them? Cuz as a buyer that is not a concern especially if you pay via credit card

MOST of the fucbois who were stripes over checks/yeezy jumped over jumpman/boost is life, have abandoned that ship and have jumped onboard the Nike/JB train. And those fucbois brought their bots too.

I might not have put it in these terms but this is accurate. They also are swarming New Balance too.

MOST of the fucbois who were stripes over checks/yeezy jumped over jumpman/boost is life, have abandoned that ship and have jumped onboard the Nike/JB train. And those fucbois brought their bots too.
People just tryna make money. I have no loyalty to any of these brands, a dope shoe is a dope shoe. It’s been shown time and time again that these companies don’t give two ****s about us. Them people that get swoosh tattoos are just weird to me

I don’t know what Foot locker changed or if I’m misremembering the past, but I feel like once a size was gone, it was greyed out. Now it shows in stock even though it’s not. Way more annoying.

I don’t know what Foot locker changed or if I’m misremembering the past, but I feel like once a size was gone, it was greyed out. Now it shows in stock even though it’s not. Way more annoying.
You gotta keep spamming add to cart if the size still shows. Greyed out means it’s over

Just my opinion of things but I believe stores still being shutdown has a lot to do with these immediate sell outs......people don’t have many options besides online so it makes it look a lot worse as far as shoe buying than it really is.....

Back
Top Bottom