Confirmed XX3 *edited*

^^^ i think most of the negative response is from the lack of creativity on the shoe and not the design of the shoe. back then no one liked the "OG's" because of the radical different look. the xx3's are the opposite. the shape of the shoe has been done to death wade's, and1, dada, etc. and the elements of the shoe were taken from the older series jordans. so where did the creativity go??? this is basically a SPIZIKE!!LOLOLOLOLOL...............

Quote:
XX's hideous?

i think that so u can slap me 2
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABIT BUT A JOB"
"we are the legit check, no need to legit check, what we legit check, because we legit check the legit check ya dig"
lol sound like juelz ps aim jdhillon23

23thegreatest23: That's your opinion. It's wrong, but it's your opinion. Shape? Yeah, it's similar to other basketball shoes. That's because IT'S A BASKETBALL SHOE. Shapes and silhouettes are limited, yes? I can't wait to see your opinion flip like Murray as soon as you get a chance to hold the shoe in your hands.

^ So SLAM, can you atleast tell us if you like the shoe after seeing it in person?

Anything at all you could say without getting yourself into trouble would be appreciated.

My opinion really doesn't matter one way or the other. And I really can't say much more than I already have. Just know that this is a shoe you really need to see--in three dimensions--and hold to appreciate. I'm not saying you all are going to like it. I'm not even suggesting that you all SHOULD like it. I'm just saying that you need to see more than a black and white scan before you can pass final judgement.

There's a lot more to shoe design than elephant print and spatter midsoles.

They're starting to grow on me :\
ohwell.gif
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX

Quote:
You guys keep on thinking there is another shoe out there. That will only bring further disappointment to your heart later I suppose.
:lol:
laugh.gif
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

I don't like the XXs either. The hype beast bit me so I bought the QS, but after I healed up I sold them on ebay. I'd really like them if it weren't for the ankle straps, they kill the shoe in my opinion.

gotta love the opinions. gotta love discussing jordans, after all, that's what got us all together in the first place. For me, they look ok. I'm definitely not passing final judgement till I see the final product...I mean how many times have you seen an awesome shoe on eastbay and your like" wow that pic makes me wonder - why do I want this shoe again? "...I guess the only thing I hate is what looks like the interlacing system- just not wide feet friendly.... :wow:
embarassed.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
Tinker (and many others connected to Air Jordans on the design/marketing side) have ALWAYS said that they don't want people to like whatever the newest Air Jordan is right off the bat. If too many people like it right away, they feel like the design wasn't as advanced as it should be.

Guess this means the XV has about a 15 year fuse on it.

anyone else having thoughts on the thickness of the tongue? From the scan it looks really thin
looking for large G.O.O.D. Music shirt
DS 11.5
Jordan XX Stealth
Jordan XV white/columbia​

Quote:
23thegreatest23: That's your opinion. It's wrong, but it's your opinion. Shape? Yeah, it's similar to other basketball shoes. That's because IT'S A BASKETBALL SHOE. Shapes and silhouettes are limited, yes? I can't wait to see your opinion flip like Murray as soon as you get a chance to hold the shoe in your hands.

weren't the OG's also a basketball shoe? back then the shape of those took a traditional shoe for basketball in a whole different direction. wasn't MJ 1's BANNED from the NBA for its radical colors not following what was supposed to be worn. the XX3 has nothing controvertial about them! and its not my oppinion, its the truth. i'm sorry but it is.......

WOW im still hoping this isnt the xx3, gonna cop when they are $50 at outlets, crap,crap,crap.

1-xx2 > xx3, yes including the XV - one of my fav Jordans
Never going back to the General forum since 10/7/07

Indohan still in denial...
IF THESE ARE THE REAL XX3, are you going to e-slap me for that?
I mean, if they are... I'm not saying for the sake of saying it...
What if I say, IF THESE ARE NOT the real XX3?

The screencap is waiting in the folds for me to pull it on you. I don't understand how much some of you need before you're convinced. A pic of Mike puffin on a cigar wearing the shoe while inspecting the mold in a Indonesia plant? There's been at least 6-8 people with very close ties/access to the inner workings of JB who have confirmed this is the shoe, the same 8-8 who constantly provide the wealth of the info we learn about, from release dates to projects in development. But, that's not enough I suppose, even though the shoe drops only about a month & a half from now...
Check out the video for "Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

Back
Top Bottom