Confrontational, aggressive, dance battle as opposed to violence; Is this real life?

Being that I am a suburbanite, I know nothing about this. I keep seeing all these movies and documentaries though, do kats really do this? Instead of fighting, run and get your boys and schedule a time, meet in some underground boxing ring and dance it out instead of duking it out? I'd like to get involved. I can't fight, only because I am too kind hearted to bring myself to harm someone, but does this really go on anywhere outside of HBCUs when they are stomping, stepping, or whatever the #*$& it's called through parties? How do I indicate when starting beef with someone, that I want to dance it out and not duke it out physically? Is there a hand symbol or something? Also can we please name every dance battle movie that ever came out, so I can make sure I have every move possible in my arsenal?

tumblr_lg2eqyUGX11qguhkso1_250.gif

jan2011stardancebattlegifs9.gif

670596_o.gif

1345839_o.gif

Being that I am a suburbanite, I know nothing about this. I keep seeing all these movies and documentaries though, do kats really do this? Instead of fighting, run and get your boys and schedule a time, meet in some underground boxing ring and dance it out instead of duking it out? I'd like to get involved. I can't fight, only because I am too kind hearted to bring myself to harm someone, but does this really go on anywhere outside of HBCUs when they are stomping, stepping, or whatever the #*$& it's called through parties? How do I indicate when starting beef with someone, that I want to dance it out and not duke it out physically? Is there a hand symbol or something? Also can we please name every dance battle movie that ever came out, so I can make sure I have every move possible in my arsenal?

tumblr_lg2eqyUGX11qguhkso1_250.gif

jan2011stardancebattlegifs9.gif

670596_o.gif

1345839_o.gif

Sounds like "Shaking off in a Bmore Club ..
It's not beef tho , just competitive dancing ..

Sounds like "Shaking off in a Bmore Club ..
It's not beef tho , just competitive dancing ..

Back
Top Bottom