Consequence still mad at 'Ye. This mog is hilarious!

I suppose puff daddy is being held in da same regard then.

i dont know.

i will say, what makes the Kanye thing such a big deal is his claims of being top 5.

Diddy
Dr. Dre
Dupri

even though they employed ghost writers they knew better than to get reckless and start claiming titles for their rhymes as if they wrote them.

had Kanye employed ghost writers and stayed in his place, i dont think we would trip.

i dont know.

i will say, what makes the Kanye thing such a big deal is his claims of being top 5.

Diddy
Dr. Dre
Dupri

even though they employed ghost writers they knew better than to get reckless and start claiming titles for their rhymes as if they wrote them.

had Kanye employed ghost writers and stayed in his place, i dont think we would trip.

EXACTLY. Diddy never claimed to be the God MC.

Oh the Irony of son claiming Graduation made Ye, when it was the very same album that Yeezy bragged about being an elite lyricist.

Oh the Irony of son claiming Graduation made Ye, when it was the very same album that Yeezy bragged about being an elite lyricist.
Also the very same album where synths and brighter melodies were an integral part of the albums impact and success and pretty much the beginning of the brighter sound of hip hop going into the 2010's . . .

Kanye is a clown always has been

I also thought it was common knowledge he aint write all them raps

I bet dudes think Jim Jones wrttes all his raps too

Also the very same album where synths and brighter melodies were an integral part of the albums impact and success and pretty much the beginning of the brighter sound of hip hop going into the 2010's . . .​

Wow all this time I thought we were all discussing lyrics, I dont even think anyone in this thread attacked his production credibility.

Not a coincidence that Ye barely discuss "conscious" subjects in his raps anymore, all his conscious ghost writers are busy trying to feed their families, while Ye in the booth dubbing himself "Swag King Cole" :lol:

Also the very same album where synths and brighter melodies were an integral part of the albums impact and success and pretty much the beginning of the brighter sound of hip hop going into the 2010's . . .​

Wow all this time I thought we were all discussing lyrics, I dont even think anyone in this thread attacked his production credibility.
I think we should start

indifferent.gif
whats the stone face for, is he so great that he has ghost writers?

Personally, I gave Diddy a pass on using ghostwriters after he proclaimed, "don't worry if I write rhymes, I write cheques...."

I can respect that in-your-face #boss honesty.

Kanye's oversized ego will never allow him to give credit where it's legitimately due, however, and for that I can never respect him.

Last edited:
Kanye influcned me. Pre Through The Wire i was hooked.

Can't let his personal ilfe and relationships effect my opionion on him.

Don't be a sheep.

no doubt....I was in HS when college dropout dropped....it was so different and I felt like he was spitting that every day hustling/learning in the white mans world rap  
laugh.gif
 ..I know that doesn't make sense but that **** made me a fan instantly
^^^ This ^^^

Ye has clearly fallen off. Cons def shined some light on why. His wifey just needs to go take a nap. But all in all I cant be mad at him for feeling salty about the whole situation when they 'supposed' to be family in a sense. Got at Jay, Big Sean, Joe Budden, Ye & Q-Tip in only 18mins. STRAIGHT LIKE THAT!!!

Back
Top Bottom