Conspiracy Theorists Explain Why 9/11 was planned, everyone else explain why not. No flaming please

The reason the planes were able to take down the buildings is because of all the gasoline in them exploding

word i agree with rashi, how does passports in a suitcase show up but the one thing that is suppose to remain intact (blackbox) is a no show?

Riiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhtttttt

my father worked 2 blocks from the WTC.

he witnessed the events. on september 10th, he noticed plenty things i will not discuss on here.

the US GOVT is a play on broadway put up by the ELITE. point blank. no one makes the decisions but them.

watch the video of bush in the school before the attacks, check what book he is reading. ill give you a hint. it has to do with a goat.

9/11 was a mega ritual.

do more research before you say these attacks werent planned by out goverment.

im done.

Originally Posted by Kramer

The reason the planes were able to take down the buildings is because of all the gasoline in them exploding

you believe that jesus is coming back though...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

he witnessed the events. on september 10th, he noticed plenty things i will not discuss on here.

the US GOVT is a play on broadway put up by the ELITE. point blank. no one makes the decisions but them.

watch the video of bush in the school before the attacks, check what book he is reading. ill give you a hint. it has to do with a goat.

9/11 was a mega ritual.

im done.

pimp.gif

Agree on all counts. Curious to know what pops saw...

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I don't see a plane though.

dhTZ7.png

I'm just saying. I've never seen a plane crash, and no plane.

I saw the hole it made in the towers, where is massive gaping hole here?

Where is the #*@*#%# plane?
There is no plane...

Originally Posted by Fresh Money

9/11 was a mega ritual.

im done.

Yikes
eek.gif

Not the first time I heard that this was Mega ritual though. Takes place more often then one would think. Not on a scale of 9/11, but it does. 

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

That second building with all the documents. It fell for no reason.

There were also no evidence of plane debris at the Pentagon.

Those two facts ALONE got me thinkin....

Are they lies?
yes this is true. The whole where the plane "crashed" into the pentagon doesn't measure up to the plane.

^You guys talking about the documents in the pentagon got me to thinking of something I read stating a lot of the government contracts were supposedly housed in the area where "the plane crashed". Specifically the contracts with halliburton & it's subsidiaries. I'll have to look around to dig up some more info regarding that..

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Originally Posted by Essential1

Jet Fuel + Violent Crash = Massive Fire & Burning.. At a much higher temperature than the builders of the WTC could have imagined..

The force plus the fire weakened the whole structure of the floors above when those gave way and started collapsing on each other it was a domino effect that went floor by floor unable to withstand that pressure, weight and force

Absolutely. In fact, it is a testament to the construction and design of the building that they stayed up as long as they did after sustaining such a catastrophic hit in each tower. Every minute past impact those towers stayed up gave hundreds of people the chance to get away with their lives. The Jet fuel (a full tank full in each plane) coupled with the temp of the fires finally overcame the integrity. It's sometimes overlooked with all the tragedy but the casualties could have been much much worse if the planes had hit at 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

why? more people on the ground or more ambient heat?

More people in the building and the area I think he means..

It was still relatively early in the morning...  Plane 1 was 9:03... Plane 2 was 9:37..

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

That second building with all the documents. It fell for no reason.

There were also no evidence of plane debris at the Pentagon.

Those two facts ALONE got me thinkin....

Are they lies?
yes this is true. The whole where the plane "crashed" into the pentagon doesn't measure up to the plane.
Oh really? Says who? Check your measurements again and if you are talking about the wings - come on now are you srs?

Originally Posted by Kramer

you believe that jesus is coming back though...
eyes.gif
And this has to do with what? Can't wait for you to call me out in every thread now
glasses.gif

Those buildings blew up from the inside before the planes even hit. Buildings have burned for 16 + hours and didn't fall/tilt/ or collapse. It's BS. Them buildings went down demolition style and the other 2 next to it. Nothing touched those two buildings. Explain that

Originally Posted by marath0n

I don't see a plane though.

dhTZ7.png

I'm just saying. I've never seen a plane crash, and no plane.

I saw the hole it made in the towers, where is massive gaping hole here?

Where is the #*@*#%# plane?
There is no plane...
Word, a Jet that big will leave way more evidence. No wings, landing gears/ect. The fuel alone will leave the area charred.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I shoulda said this a little clearer before, but if a plane didn't hit the Pentagon, what happened to the third hijacked plane? Was it just taken off course and crashed into a remote island, causing JJ Abrams to create Lost?

Was that Flight 93? The one that crashed into a field in Pennsylvania after the passengers discovered what was going on?

^^ Agreed. All this talk about conspiracy this and that. Dudes aint gonna do anything about it. And it's obvious no can tell you different about what may or may not have happened.

Originally Posted by steven42lh

Jet Fuel + Violent Crash = Massive Fire & Burning.. At a much higher temperature than the builders of the WTC could have imagined..

The force plus the fire weakened the whole structure of the floors above when those gave way and started collapsing on each other it was a domino effect that went floor by floor unable to withstand that pressure, weight and force

Absolutely. In fact, it is a testament to the construction and design of the building that they stayed up as long as they did after sustaining such a catastrophic hit in each tower. Every minute past impact those towers stayed up gave hundreds of people the chance to get away with their lives. The Jet fuel (a full tank full in each plane) coupled with the temp of the fires finally overcame the integrity. It's sometimes overlooked with all the tragedy but the casualties could have been much much worse if the planes had hit at 2 or 3 in the afternoon.

why? more people on the ground or more ambient heat?

More people in the building and the area I think he means..

It was still relatively early in the morning...  Plane 1 was 9:03... Plane 2 was 9:37..

Correct, more people in the buildings. The normal work population in those buildings and immediate area was approximately 10,000.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Those buildings blew up from the inside before the planes even hit. Buildings have burned for 16 + hours and didn't fall/tilt/ or collapse. It's BS. Them buildings went down demolition style and the other 2 next to it. Nothing touched those two buildings. Explain that

Can you give us just one other example in which a 737 with a full tank of gasoline has crashed into a building at max speed and these buildings that you reference didn't fall/tilt/ or collapse?

Using the same logic, just cause a house can stand after being in a fire, you think you can run an airplane into it full speed and it will still stand. 

Originally Posted by RiKaN HaVoK

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by AR Guy

This is what happens when a F-4 Phantom made out of titanium hits a concrete wall only going 500 mph. The Boeing 757 is made out of mostly Carbon-fiber-reinforced polymers going over 500 mph didn't stand a chance against the steel reinforced concrete of the Pentagon.
Im not expecting to see cartoon like images of a plane punched through the wall BUT , i expect tons of plane debris to be scattered arcoss the lawn , also the black boxes werent found in NYC PA or DC... #imjusaying
But they did find debris inside and around the Pentagon .. Who ever keep saying they didn't must not have been doing their research ...

Show me some footage of debris or at least a picture with substantial recognizable plane fragments I'd say hey may e it was a commercial airliner. But to tell me some foreigners flew that angle with precision to leave no skid marks or break any telephone poles is dope.... Them terrorist got us good... Lmao.... I did my stint so I could talk all the excrement I want. I saw the schedule for this war back in 04 when I was at HQ . This war is scheduled forever... I would've reenlisted but to know what I was fighting for while I was in turned alot of vets against the war itself. If you knew how much money them mercs is getting is off the hook..

Just watched an (archived) interview from a witness who described in detail seeing a plane fly into the Pentagon, and then one sentence later said it seemed like a missile (describing the action of the plane). The conspiracy theorists would conveniently ignore the first part of that witness' statement and just go with the "seemed like a missile" part of his comments. I'm sure you could dig through tons of interviews from eyewitnesses who said they saw a plane, and followed it up by saying it "seemed like a missile," or "sounded like a missile." That's how these conspiracies start. They take fragments of the truth to spin their own explanation because they're not satisfied with hundreds of eyewitnesses who saw a plane fly into the Pentagon.

It's no different than if I see and hear a car backfire, and someone asks me moments later "hey, what was that?" And I say "car backfired, it sounded like a gunshot." Doesn't mean it was a gunshot. If you wanted to, you could take my comments out of context and say that I reported hearing something that sounded like a gunshot. Its not true, but it's convenient for someone working an angle. That's the flaw in all this conspiracy stuff. Conveniently ignore certain facts in order to support your lame argument. And when presented with such facts, you can't offer a decent rebuttal.

Back
Top Bottom