Converse Aero Jam... Will we ever get RETRO?

Not sure if someone already cleared it up, but these will in fact come in the standard converse blk/brwn box

Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Already have the white 03's so I'm taking both shrouds to the local lettering spot and match a 2 up and get it stitched on the black

i feel like the retros of these have been made such trash over the years  that people have forgotten what a nice shoe this was originally.
Same thing with the Run n Slams. Originally the materials were great and they were a shoe that you would consider over many of the classic nikes on the shelves at the time.
I hate the term "Lifestyle"  
It may as well be " cop out for max profits"
Id love some Iverson 1-4... but no proper DMX = get lost.

Id love to see Ferarri sell a retro f40 with a 3 cylinder hyundai engine.
They could call it a lifestyle ferarri and tell you that you dont need all the tech because they now produce so many faster models.
Ohhh yeah and the F40's leather, padding, and carbon fibre has been removed and replaced with pleather, nothing and some tpu.
THEN FERARRI TURNS AROUND AND CHARGES MORE THAN THE ORIGINAL.

^^^ This is the retro game, this is how bad we are willing to get clowned for nostalgia. 

My man 2 tone tizzle, repped for laying the smackdown on these suss Aero Jams.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Man this is some bs. I'm blaming Trinidad James.
def got bite from hypemonster
These sold out... Great sign for Converse and hopefully the things to come
hows the quality of the materials? worth $110?

For Anybody that copped in store? Can you take a pic of the shoe without the lace cover on?

you try HoH in Valley fair?

I just walked in at 10:30am today and they didnt even know it released. Still all boxed up in the back. They had to call corp manager to see if they can sell today since the box had 11/26 (the original release date) for them.

Yeah these were sent to select stores. I can't get to any in my area. Where are all the locations these were released? Mom & Pop stores will carry theses?

def got bite from hypemonster

hows the quality of the materials? worth $110?

The quality is good to me, but I'm comparing it to recent retros not orginal stuff from 91'.

Materials are nice, they aren't heavy, the sizing is pretty straightforward and they're comfortable. For $110 compared to a lot of Nike Basketball retro stuff that's on the $140-150 price range, these are good quality...

Just walked into Chanmps here in Boston at 6pm easy cop. The resellers and kids all sleeping on these night have to double up. Need the white joints to come out also

you try HoH in Valley fair?

I just walked in at 10:30am today and they didnt even know it released. Still all boxed up in the back. They had to call corp manager to see if they can sell today since the box had 11/26 (the original release date) for them.
I got lucky and got the last sz 10 at serramonte HoH

i hope Nike and CON see this.. all they had to do is drop 2 Colorways (these and the OG white ones) and make things easier.... 
mean.gif

really is $300 even necessary for a pair of converse? when will they learn 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom