Cool grey XI already yellowing SMH

Originally Posted by PTone

Still don't understand how people are so shocked that more expensive, crappy-quality sneakers deteriorate quicker.

Couldn't have said it better..
pimp.gif

atleast jb is trying to solve the yellowing problem
my doernbecher 6s yellowed the week after i got em but this blue tints helps for atleast 3-5 wears

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Worn only twice..check yours people.

I did have the paper in the box but took them out after I saw this

Wow, you can really see it in this pic. Those are piss yellow, you might as well throw them out now. No one's gonna wanna buy them. Cuz they're ruined.

shut up !+$%!. That pic didnt come out as clear as the other one which is why you obviously didnt quote the other.

97e355a6ef374bbd486810b0136d1cdb0a95f24.gif

I dunno.....

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Wow, you can really see it in this pic. Those are piss yellow, you might as well throw them out now. No one's gonna wanna buy them. Cuz they're ruined.

shut up !+$%!. That pic didnt come out as clear as the other one which is why you obviously didnt quote the other.

97e355a6ef374bbd486810b0136d1cdb0a95f24.gif

I dunno.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hold up a sec. Am I to understand that clear soles turn yellow? Well, color me embarrassed. This whole time I just thought I was wearing my foams on too many questionable bathroom floors. I just assumed we all spend too much time standing in piss puddles. Oh dear.

I know they are going to eventually yellow. This happens on all clear JB soles. I don't even get mad anymore I just don't buy them. Kinda of sucks though cuz most of his best work/ my favorite shoes have clear soles or netting (V's and XI's)

Damn same thing happend to my spacejams i heard its the glue that makes it yellow

That's okay. I guarantee you others pair also did or will yellow. YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

How dare Mother Nature for not being able to provide the fabric and materials to prevent XIs from yellowing. How dare you, Mother Nature. SMH.

Best thing to do is to just clean them after you wear them and keep a bottle of sea-glow on standby!
glasses.gif

laugh.gif
@ the pics the OP posted.

I dont see ANY yellowing on those shoes man.

Go drink a Gatorade, and relax.

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

imo, some yellowed soles look sick....too bad these yellow this fast though

i was thinking the same thing when i had my 01' jams out the box 
pimp.gif
 i don't mind that "aged" look. not piss yellow tho 
sick.gif

i'd keep em in bags w 1-2 silica packs and take the paper out if that wasn't already suggested.

NEWS FLASH:  clear soles yellow
i swear i'm sick and tired of hearing people complain about this isht.  you already knew this was gonna happen when you got the muthacluckas.  the only way you're gonna get soles that don't yellow is if you don't buy them ishts.  you gets no pity party from me

that is all

Back
Top Bottom