Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Smh @ how this thread is 6 pages of cryin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

really though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wear your shoes, stop crying like a little baby, and the problem is solved.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by mrfreshest

Smh @ how this thread is 6 pages of cryin 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

really though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wear your shoes, stop crying like a little baby, and the problem is solved.
laugh.gif

or stop buying shoes with clear soles if you can't stand them yellowing.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

This is yellow my dude.

this is exactly how my ds 01's look actually yellowed...but the 2010's just wear em its not gona be BAD for a while stop crying

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by Mikey23

This is yellow my dude.

this is exactly how my ds 01's look actually yellowed...but the 2010's just wear em its not gona be BAD for a while stop crying

Yep these are 01's DS also well they've been worn once, I love the yellow soles, my 2010's will stay DS for a while in the mean time.

Originally Posted by jordan3cement

Originally Posted by GhostE

Damn same thing happend to my spacejams i heard its the glue that makes it yellow

yeah noticed that on mine with no wears..
Mikey23 wrote:
This is yellow my dude.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Aint Nothin Wrong With This... I Dont Have A Problem If The Shoe Is DS And Has Yellowing...

roll.gif
People in here boo hooing about yellowed soles on clear soled XI's that they know damn well yellow over time...then you got cats with ds pairs like 01's and 10's pairs yearning for e-props on shoes pretty much everyone has. Only on NT...
laugh.gif

Seriously, kinfoke, you think shoe yellowage is problematic?

You oughta check out my teeth.

Umph!

U should never wear them and just let them turn yellow in ur closet then cry about not wearin them when they were icy. Thats what i do.

Shoes are made to be worn and whether you wear them or not there going to yellow...so just enjoy them...

I like to come in here and read all the complaints. I don't even care enough personally to check out my pair. They cant wait to be worn. Very soon.

Back
Top Bottom