Cool grey XI already yellowing SMH

Originally Posted by chandiesel

they look fine to me. i have worn mine a grip of times, in the rain, in the gym, to run in and they look straight. the bluish tint helps these alot.
Yes its gonna happen and plz dont wear your cg xi in the rain sir 
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mars89

whats wrong with yellowed soles adds character

I hate when people say this stupid !%!*. There's nothing fresh about that at all.
indifferent.gif

rummaged through an old closet a few days back and surprisingly stumbled into some old ds jams from 2000 and the soles are not as yellow as i would have expected it should be not as icy as a fresh pair but still looking pretty good =)

Like the other guy said, just ball in them. Thats what they are made for, you keep them locked up they going to get rusty.

Mine are DS but I always take the paper out of the box even if the soles arent clear, I just dont wanna take the chance of the paper doing anything to any part the shoe. I guess thats paranoia but call it what you want lol.

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Mine are DS but I always take the paper out of the box even if the soles arent clear, I just dont wanna take the chance of the paper doing anything to any part the shoe. I guess thats paranoia but call it what you want lol.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

This is why I traded my Cool Greys for the CDPs. Or was that a stupid move?

cool greys for the 01 breds wouldda been straight. but if you are happy with it then 
indifferent.gif
 at what i think hah.

its the bottom of your shoe dude, really?

No one is gonna see the bottom if you ever wear them. You would rather look at them though.

Just do yourself a favor and dont buy jordans anymore.

Shoes are meant to be worn, enjoyed, and eventually worn out. If that little bit of yellowing on the bottom of your dope pair of shoes bothers you that much, dont buy them anymore.

No need to make a new thread about it, there is an official jordan complaint thread already

Originally Posted by JMilionair

Had them DS in the box up until about 2 months ago with the paper in, heard about the paper possibly speeding up the process of the yellowing so right now i got the paper under the box haha. There was a bit of yellowing from it already but Im not stressing it, wore them once and there is more dirt then yellow I would say after cleaning so it is it is, going to let them chill for a while now.

Dumb question, humidity/heat would take a role in yellowing correct? Cause during the summer when it gets hot and im not home my room gets hot a $@@@ and this are my first 11's. Might move them into the basement need be lol.

Just wear the sneaker and stop wasting time worrying about yellow soles. If yellow soles are your issue, then just pass on the sneaker all together and that way you do not have to worry about yellowing.

Back
Top Bottom