Cool Grey XI Restock

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the UK 12's in the cart, 3/4 thru checkout and just couldn't do it. I just don't feel the Cool Grey's like some do. I just really need some black/reds.... Plus I need to save my money for the III's and Foams..

I had the UK 12's in the cart, 3/4 thru checkout and just couldn't do it. I just don't feel the Cool Grey's like some do. I just really need some black/reds.... Plus I need to save my money for the III's and Foams..

IKETOWN Seattle
Air Jordan Retro 11 anyone? We have 1 size 9, and 1 size 10 available. They will go fast, so give us a call if you could use a pair in your collection or on your feet. 206-447-6453. MSRP $175

just posted on face book.

IKETOWN Seattle
Air Jordan Retro 11 anyone? We have 1 size 9, and 1 size 10 available. They will go fast, so give us a call if you could use a pair in your collection or on your feet. 206-447-6453. MSRP $175

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

IKETOWN Seattle

I just called and they're sold. D'oe.

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

IKETOWN Seattle

I just called and they're sold. D'oe.

has anyone here ever ordered off of sneakerape.com? if so how was the transaction and how did the sneakers come in? thanks....

has anyone here ever ordered off of sneakerape.com? if so how was the transaction and how did the sneakers come in? thanks....

sorry i forgot to add that i was thinking about ordering the playoff 13s but i wanna make sure theyre legit first...

sorry i forgot to add that i was thinking about ordering the playoff 13s but i wanna make sure theyre legit first...

Originally Posted by KSTAR

fakes, cmon those XIIIs look terrible on there

Originally Posted by wada7

roll.gif

Not sure if serious...

Anyway, the site is legitimate, no matter how fake those 13's look.  Reference material found here: http://niketalk.com/topic/32113/OFFICIAL-LEGIT-WEBSITE-LIST-2011-Updated---195-Websites

thanks for the confirmation on the site being legit....i think im just gonna wait till they drop ill save 100 bucks

thanks for the confirmation on the site being legit....i think im just gonna wait till they drop ill save 100 bucks

thanks for the confirmation on the site being legit....im maybe just gonna wait till they drop ill save 100 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom