Copper Air Foamposite One (Merged)

Originally Posted by hollywoodj10

@dakid2301 - I called like 3 of my spots (2 in Orlando and 1 in Tampa) and they are all saying that the release is still suspended.... So idk if we gettin em or not.... I'll call a few more spots tomorrow and let u know if anything comes up different....
must be horrible living in Florida, I feel for all of you
tired.gif

I wish I could help some of my FL people out but y'all have NOTHING to offer back
laugh.gif

^^^im from florida and i hope you dont feel sorry for me! i got two pair of these joints coming my way.....

Originally Posted by superfly
I got enough coming to pay for 3 to keep, but I might just keep 1
laugh.gif
, can't do that in Florida effortlessly, and if anything you might be getting yours shipped

I wasn't getting at Florida..
eyes.gif
, I was just sympathizing with you guys, cuz I know the drive from Tampa to Orlando is like 2 hrs, and dude was contemplating it
tired.gif

kicks gonna release like every 2 miles in NY (im not from there btw)

^^^ ease up off the state.... FL ain't really on the shoe game like NY and other states (which explains our lack of copp spots and reliable mom
and pop stores)... But if you was lookin to get you car sprayed with the wettest candy paint or lifted for 38 inch rims you'll find a spot for that damn near on every block... But it does suck for the shoe heads (unless you stay in Miami)

^^^^naw.....homie! i know a few spots that getting these joints and i have an inside guy

^^^ it's not THAT hard to copp (I could have been had a pair by now).... But it's THAT HARD to copp for retail here in the state.... Especially QS releases... And I'm tryin to copp x 2 so that's y it's such a struggle

^^^ I wasn't contemplating the drive.... I got to usf down in Tampa but I live in Orlando so either city is fair game.... Either I can stay at school this weekend and copp in Tampa or go home and copp....

then apologies
but I have a few friends in Florida and I couldnt imagine not being able to cop what I want and resell so easily.
it's honestly like free money out here

But if you was lookin to get you car sprayed with the wettest candy paint (unless you stay in Miami)

stop right there.... houston > florida

Harold Penner in university mall in tampa will have them as well as footlocker in university mall. do what i do pick the phone and call around. dammit man

^^^No apology needed.... It is a struggle for the peoples that ain't got the inside pull like a few of us do.... Ole boys be out here still campin out and crap for limited general releases and stuff.... Lol.. Like I said.... If you ain't in MIA or ain't got no inside pull then good luck to ya.....

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by DominicanSneakerLover

Originally Posted by purplehazen

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^no reason to doubt hazen. CONFIRMED. saturday release.
i hope so, i guess i gotta see it to beleive it, but thanks alot for the info, definetly gonna be on point with this...

Hazen where you from?
im from the huntspoint section of the bronx, hopefully my local stores will get the memo, gonna check with them in the afternoon, cant wait to scoop them

ight I'm from hunts point also hit me up one day we can hook up and work together on future releases

@ pay jape - for the sake of thread imma let u have that one... But u know the truth

@koncrete - sorry if u mis read my posts so let me quickly summerize... 1) I don't live in Tampa I just go to school there (so I'm unfamiliar with the copp spots).... 2) I only was able to call 3 stores today and they all said suspended (didn't specify which stores so don't assume that I didn't call HP)..... And 3) I was gonna make some more calls tomorrow to seewhat I can dig up.....

So I hope ur post made u all warm on the inside but the matador mannerism can be saved for the bull ring

Originally Posted by SC415

Man, why is ntsf doing a midnight release?

I didn't want to stay after work in the city. Cause the last bart is at 12:!%$.

I guess ima have to sleep over a friends or somn.
yeah i would rather get up there in the morning. I hate driving to the city. But whatever
ohwell.gif

im from Tallahassee but just moved to ATL

i might have my god brother cop for me....he play for USF

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by Across 110th st

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

HOHNY also has a FB page now and it too states that the release is Saturday
check here
http://www.facebook.com/p....php?id=100000683984847#!/profile.php?v=wall&id=100000683984847

i would be very cautious about any info not put up on footlockerunlocked.com's blog
yea and they only have like 300 friends
laugh.gif

i didnt see anything on nike basketballs FB

my bad didn't know i thought we were tryna get info to confirm a release...next time i'll post less relevent info

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

im from Tallahassee but just moved to ATL

i might have my god brother cop for me....he play for USF
i'm lookin for somewhere in ATL too..

I know NikeTown in Lenox will have it, not sure about the exact release tho

Back
Top Bottom