Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

Glad You Like The Fitted Joe
pimp.gif
...... Hopefully The OTHER Item In The Package Treated Your Dome Better Than The Cap Did
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Silsprr

Originally Posted by aZnGTI

most online site have these for $300 a pop, helllll no........
The lowest I've seen on the net is $240 but they only have 2 sizes left 8.5 and 10 other than re-sellers this is the lowest online store price I've seen.

I was going to say. Online stores are asking too much for these. I can barely get $20 less than retail for my 8.5.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I think the coppers were overhyped produced. Royals and Eggplants 10x > IMO
fixed

im personally happy that there are so many out there. means i can cop on discount like i have been
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Wyse23

I think the coppers were overhyped produced. Royals and Eggplants 10x > IMO
fixed

im personally happy that there are so many out there. means i can cop on discount like i have been
pimp.gif

Hoping the red foams are mass produced. But they wont be.

Seen at least 5 dudes wit these...guess heads were just waiting for the weather to break...look good but ima stall out till next summer to rock them

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Seen at least 5 dudes wit these...guess heads were just waiting for the weather to break...look good but ima stall out till next summer to rock them

True. I've been seeing dudes throwing anything on with these, and it really does the shoe no justice. I'll let dudes beat them into the ground and come out fresh in '11. It'll be my luck and nike will re-release these again like they did the eggs

im not really much of a foamposite guy to begin with, and im just not feelin the coppers. Eggplants are alright but i would never spend the $ on them

^
Agree
Everywhere i go i atleast see 10 people rockin them.
Happy I traded mine for motorsports Vi's

ahahahaha I wouldn't even be caught talking to someone dressed like that... she looks wild crazy, prolly asking son for some cracc

i wore mines yesterday, i saw at least 15 people or more with these on 42 st... way to many people with them, but i felt good in mines

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i wore mines yesterday, i saw at least 15 people or more with these on 42 st... way to many people with them, but i felt good in mines

thats my reason for waiting a while to bring them out, still a hot shoe though

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by purplehazen

thats my reason for waiting a while to bring them out, still a hot shoe though
So you won't wear a shoe if alot of other people wear it? 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom