Copper Foamposite One Vol. II NO BUYING/SELLIN/TRADING!!!!

One thing that's nice about living in a smaller metro area like Scranton, PA, (as I do), I haven't seen a single other person rocking these, and mine have been breaking necks like crazy! But even if tons of people were rocking them, I'd still be happy and proud to rock mine. It doesn't matter how many people have them....they are an awesome shoe regardless, and I'm actually really happy to hear that so many people who wanted these were able to get them without too much difficulty. I say BRAVO to Nike for making these a GR!

i guess it's moreso in the east or even in cal that a lot of people be rocking foams
i rarely see anyone up in the pacific northwest, oregon in general with any foams
but even so i'd bust them out if there were people wearing them
a shoe is a shoe, would you not wear hyperdunks because everyone has em at the gym?

Originally Posted by JordanHead21

Originally Posted by MrFlightPosite

Originally Posted by purplehazen

i wore mines yesterday, i saw at least 15 people or more with these on 42 st... way to many people with them, but i felt good in mines

thats my reason for waiting a while to bring them out, still a hot shoe though
So you won't wear a shoe if alot of other people wear it? 
indifferent.gif

you can definetly set yourself apart from anyone wearing the shoes if you rockthem right, i was on top of the world with mines... i was planning to rock in the summer also but life is to short, rock your sneakers people

Yea I'm waiting until at least summer to break these out. I got over a 100 pairs in rotation, so no rush for them to come out.

ive just been rocking my royals lately.
i HATE rocking what everyone else rocking and i can say that my collection is decent enuff that i can pull out some older kicks while dudes are still wearing new releases.

back in the day it was like that, who could keep the old releases fresh. dam 100 kicks in rotation, thats whats up, thats alot of kicks, not even counting the ones you got on ice.. thats a heavy rotation

I stay up in Aurora ,IL its like 25 miles from Chi town, any ways I haven't seen anyone with foams out here, there's more jordan heads, so wen I wear my foams I break necks like crazy, can't wait till I bring out my coppers this summer...

34th st Footaction had them on display as of last Friday. And 34th St footlocker still had some (saw some people buying them) Hope that helps anyone.

randomly walked into NTSF last sat. and saw both eggplants and coppers on the shelf. bought the sz 10 copper on display.

i rocked them once so far probably bring them out 2 summers from now. still got pros from back in the days i have only rocked once think its time to let some of the kicks go

just saw a dude, i'd have to say homeboy was at least 20, rocking plastic bags over his coppers to protect them from the rain. smh. what part of the game is that

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

just saw a dude, i'd have to say homeboy was at least 20, rocking plastic bags over his coppers to protect them from the rain. smh. what part of the game is that
why even wear them 
smh.gif

I'm still rocking my 1st pair of Army's (2nd pair still on ice). My 1st pair of eggplants have only seen the light of day twice. I probably won't get around to rocking the coppers for at least 2 more years.

alot of dudes in here be acting like they on some type of celebrity status to not see anyone else with the shoes they have on, so what if you see someone else with the same shoes as you they wasnt made specially for you. smfh some of these broke, living with them parents man always think they is the hottest thing since slice bread. go to space and wear you shoes if you dont wanna see other ppl with them. stop watching what man have on and pay attention to your selves and look woman.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

alot of dudes in here be acting like they on some type of celebrity status to not see anyone else with the shoes they have on, so what if you see someone else with the same shoes as you they wasnt made specially for you. smfh some of these broke, living with them parents man always think they is the hottest thing since slice bread. go to space and wear you shoes if you dont wanna see other ppl with them. stop watching what man have on and pay attention to your selves and look woman.

roll.gif
Are you Jamaican?

so u mad dudes have it like that to wait to wear their pair? u mad at another man's personal preference?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic718

roll.gif
Are you Jamaican?

i felt so cool reading that lol i wish i was jamaican

Originally Posted by bigj505

so u mad dudes have it like that to wait to wear their pair? u mad at another man's personal preference?
indifferent.gif

co-sign. IDK why dudes be having problems cuz other people wanna wait to rock there pairs, and they sound all mad  about it
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
ME! mad for what when i step out the house in my fit to hell with what another dude have on, my eyes are on the ladies and how much i can pull, not looking at how many dudes i can spot with the same pair of kicks or what kicks dudes wearing, you see its plain to see what you be looking at when you get out the house thats why you could come back to nt talking bout 10 to 15 dudes having on same kicks and you talking bout having  it like that if you had it like that you would buy multiple pairs so you can rock them at any point in time mr. baller.

i HATE rocking what everyone else rocking and i can say that my collection is decent enuff that i can pull out some older kicks while dudes are still wearing new releases.

this
also, this shoe shows me that ppl in general don't know how to dress very well, llet alone match.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
ME! mad for what when i step out the house in my fit to hell with what another dude have on, my eyes are on the ladies and how much i can pull, not looking at how many dudes i can spot with the same pair of kicks or what kicks dudes wearing, you see its plain to see what you be looking at when you get out the house thats why you could come back to nt talking bout 10 to 15 dudes having on same kicks and you talking bout having  it like that if you had it like that you would buy multiple pairs so you can rock them at any point in time mr. baller.
lookupp.jpg

ashyla.gif

ok so if you have all them pairs why you why you don't wear them and stop worrying about who wearing what and i could show you something also but unlike you a dont have nothing to prove to man it seems like you just got home from school and your bored go now go up in your room and do your homework young lad. Done wit u

Back
Top Bottom