Cops Crash Pool Party...

I'm still waiting on the REAL story on what happened, I'm hearing like 5 different things.
Just my guest...

McKinney is straight suberbs... lots of white folks, w/ some black and hispanic and asian and indian sprinkled in...

The homes are pretty nice... $250k+, which down here is a nicer neighborhood when looking at salaries and COL.

Young kids out for the summer and hit up a pool... Black, white, etc.. They prolly dont have access to the pool, but people let it slide because folks arent normally out there..

But this time, there was a group that was out there... kids got disrespectful, adults wasnt having it, called the fuzz, and boom, you got them showing up...

Lets take inventory....

parents that are able to buy homes out there and have teenaged kids... prolly in their 40s...

meaning they were born in the 70s...

I think yall know where I'm going witht this. :lol:

These young kids are EVERYWHERE in Plano, Mckinney, Allen, etc... its the fricking suburbs... I'm fairly certain that kids crash a LOT of pools during the summer... this time, it JUST SO HAPPENED to be a few too many black people... and it escalated..

I have a pretty good read on the situation.

Sounds like it was a party with many invited (and more uninvited guests) that got a bit out of hand. White lady comes out and throws gas on the fire by making racist remarks (Why she isn't ousted or outted by her community is sad. They seem to be protecting their own). It may have started with the kids being disrespectful, loud, and somewhat vulgar. That's when the cops shouldve been called. Then it seems like that white lady set things off. Police AREN'T called on the white lady, rather multiple calls about "black kids doing crazy stuff". Cops aren't clear on what to look for. Half or more did nothing wrong as they were invited. Tackle, detain, ask questions later. Unless the 911 calls came in where people were claiming violence, a sighting of a weapon, or overall "chaos", that one cop went in way too hot. It's sad but now many of these kids will always assume the worst when cops are around, or called to their area.

cops ain't have a clue what was going on....

im sure a handful of kids at the pool were probably acting all kinds of ignorant -- that's just what kids do these days ... black, white, whatever

this **** was doomed from the start

stupid kids + stupid home owners + stupid cops

fail rate 100%

dude that tried to step in better be thankful he ain't the subject of a protest right now

that had all the makings of another cop shooting ... sad

sorta off topic, but these are the type of personalities you have to deal with here in North Texas.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/music...-speech-after-being-ejected-from-show-7212545

:lol: at that being the hood

bruh... oakcliff is HUGE as ****.. hahaha...

Like... it extends from i-30 to i-20.. and kessler park is the NICEST area out there..

the apartments are Full of hipsters and people who dont want to stay in uptown...

and old mansions of folks that moved INTO highland park...

The homes look like they were built by the same peopel

Apparently (or allegedly) the HOA community pool was next door to a public space where a party was being held. The DJ was playing profane music and advertising for people to come for $15, the crowd got out of control with people invading by the carloud and were jumping the fence into the neighborhood pool party and allegedly throwing bottles at homes and getting in fights with the residents. Let me find the FB post from someone who lives in the neighborhood

I hate to see this rumor spread just because of some random FB comment from a claimed resident. I would like to seem some kinda proof that this actually happened that way.

It doesnt change anything as far as i am concerned when it comes to the cop's actions. But I really wanna know if the kids was doing all that... like it seems so mad exaggerated, just completely fabricated. :smh:

^^^^

According to dude those same exact kids were kicking in doors out there the day before..........and then came back the next day for the pool party 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Really doesnt matter what transpired before, a grown *** man manhandled a teenage girl that was walking away from him under HIS orders. then proceeds to pull his gun the other teenagers around her.

There's NO justifying that. Forget all the two sides to every story bull. Even your typical cop defending, borderline racists news analysts aint going for that.

That's whats crazy to me, judging from the residents responses they had no problem at all with the way the situation was handled 
mean.gif

He shouldn't tell every African American to sit down. Also what is worse is he used aggression and language at children. Then to physically man handle a young girl is disgusting. Being a cop is an almost impossible job. One would have to be near monk.

... its just so outrageous smh

Only thing I hate more than somebody exaggerating the content of a basic story is somebody completing making up a story that perfectly fits and supports their narrative.

Not to single out white people, but most are already conditioned to immediately side with the law, like law enforcement can do no wrong, but when you mix in a story that will add further justification to blacks getting mistreated....any benefit of the doubt that could potentially exist is completely erased in their minds. I freaking hate that!

WFAA's FB page blowing up a bit.. My heads about to burst.

"If only they obeyed the cops orders". But not one of them questioning why only certain types of people were detained. That big white dude is just hovering around police without any concern. Hell, the camera man walks around with no concerns for 7 minutes.. At this point with detainment, YOU STOP EVERYONE, and then get their stories. The kids probably felt instantly profiled. And for most, who did nothing wrong, cops came in hot. 011781 is right. 3 wrongs just create instant failure.

Residents say there is another side to the story. If music is blaring for 3 hours before cops seemed to be called, was no one concerned? Were residents scared and forgot how to call 911? Something doesnt add up from this other side of the argument.. They need to out that lady who made racist remarks and started the whole riot.

@bankofamerica Is this your employee Tracey Carver-Allbritton fighting a child with another adult? using racial slurs http://t.co/MHUFj3j5g5
— NavyMom44 (@NavyMom44) June 8, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/tracey.carverallbritton

The kid who was filming.
Brandon Brooks (left) shot viral #McKinney pool party video. Wz there w friend Devin. @Fox4 at 5! http://t.co/ixy24xe74e
— Natalie Solis (@Fox4Natalie) June 8, 2015
Update, 2:05 p.m. – Buzzfeed News spoke to Brandon Brooks, who uploaded the video to Youtube. “I think a bunch of white parents were angry that a bunch of black kids who don’t live in the neighborhood were in the pool,” he said. “Everyone who was getting put on the ground was black, Mexican, Arabic,” he said. “[The cop] didn’t even look at me. It was kind of like I was invisible.” Brooks is white.

Last edited:
Brandon Brooks is cool with me. For all that was happening he stayed poised and captured most of the "Barrel Roll" foolishness.

Then there is this fool...

Sean Toon...he is the one that called 911...he has a long criminal history...
lmaoooooo not surprised that he's a criminal either......these dudes are foolish man

and props to the kid for not only filming but giving interviews confirming what went down before these other folks try to change the **** up (which they're still trying to do)

also white people get real nervous when too many blacks are at a swimming pool. 

Last edited:
I'm usually pro-cop/anti-suspect but I can't defend these cops here. They're a bunch of young high school kids, what are they going to do? Just calmly question the kids and that's it. If they weren't disruptive, tell the 911 callers everything is good. No need to manhandle some of them. None of them kids looked like thugs to begin with, because for one thing, thugs don't swim. I still wish to know the whole story though. Texas has the most conservative racist whites though, so no surprises here.

Have the cops never dealt with a underage house party? MIPs get handed out it like clockwork. No one's handcuffed or restrained physically. Yes you have runners but you keep those stragglers in check. Those cops handle things appropriately almost every time. There's no yt videos on them. I am guaranteeing the 911 callers were saying some outlandish stuff

I'd like to know how the girl that was sitting down when the cop got there was 'resisting', she was sitting down.

Also the fat white guy, he was all in the mix and no one questioned him, WTF?

Cop told her to get her face in the dirt. Not sit. He told others to get away, then told others later to sit. They had no control of situation giving 4 different orders to follow.

Cops generally have that authoritative ego. I'd hate to be a daughter or son of a cop who acts that way. Any little thing sets them off. Reminds me of nba refs to some extent.

Judges are the same way. Contempt of court happens quite often. They have to lay their hammer down for the smallest of eye rolls or sarcastic comments

Last edited:
Being black in America ain't easy man.

I feel for all the minorities out here in general...all we can do is stay tough.

Back
Top Bottom