Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Saw my size this morning and debated if I should follow through...I passed.

I'd never wear them and I couldn't justify $300 to let them sit around.

I thought about the cost too, but I look at how much resell is on some Jordans and I said heck with it I'm buying them. A shoe that hasn't been out since '89-'90. I'm gonna wear these ALOT!!! I CANT WAIT!!! :smile:

Wear them for 29 days and return them on the 30th to a Nike outlet lol and possibly keep the box

My first purchase of the year. Just glad to have these again since my original pair was stolen that my father left me, amongst all of his OG J's and some of my collection :smh: >:

Last edited:
Is that real talk? What is the return policy on these? Can they be returned within 30 days to any Nike store...including a outlet?

Wear them for 29 days and return them on the 30th to a Nike outlet lol and possibly keep the box

Is that real talk? What is the return policy on these? Can they be returned within 30 days to any Nike store...including a outlet?

inri inri :pimp: at the on-feet pic.

I can see these being a consolation pair to the Air Mags. I know mine will be, if I can't win an auction when they go live for bidding.

Last edited:

Yes bikes return policy is you can return any product with in 30 days for any reason, after 30 days the product must be unworn

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

You pull the trigger? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom