Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

I was on the fence too cause of the pricetag, but after seeing that it looks like they went the extra mile with these and not the usual garbage retro quality plus authentic packaging and details, I pulled the trigger on an 11.

I think I was in like first grade when these came out, so I never knew anyone with them and to this day have never seen them in person, but I love the early 90's nike high tops and pumps so im looking forward to getting them in hand. :D

We're really not sure about the quality just yet 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm really just trying to find excuses so i don't pull the trigger on these things 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
still available on cdc. if they were 100 dollars cheaper id double up. i don't even think I'm gonna wear them. may just put them on display. these were crazy when they came out. it was like the first computer. technology like this in shoes was unheard of there were all kinds of gimmicks in shoes for a few years there. pumps, catapults, gel and air. in the end they all faded away. it just brings me back really. i never did see anyone wearing these in person. just on display. now its my turn to have them. do they all come shrink wrapped? if they do its probably  bc if you wanted to save them and they crumbled in 20 years they'd already be protected and not fall apart on you.

used you can wear and beat and get a full refund if you return online or to a store within 30 days, if the shoe is brand new you have 1 year. ive returned beat jordans that i wore for 2 weeks on multiple occasions.

WAIT, you can return USED shoes ?? does anyone have a link to Nike's return policy ?

I used to play w/ the display model in my local mom&pop back in the day...
I never owned them b/c when they were available I was spending my little kid money on IIIs and IVs.
Total nostalgia pick up :nerd:

And you guys thought the PSNY box was BIG! Wait till this big tupperwear container shows up at your door.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

ish gonna come in the large box Marcus Jordan gets his shipments in...
UPS man will be driving a forklift up to the door

Last edited:
Looks like these are sitting.

Good thing this happened, this means resell price will be no existant on these. I tempted to cop but I want that MJ jersey tomorrow much more.

Yeah, I will be 43 in a couple months, and I wanted these so bad back in the day. I did have some dope black Reebok Pumps at the time, but really wanted these. I didn't know anyone who actually bought a pair back in the day. I remember they were expensive as hell. Can't remember how much they were, but I know they were off the chart expensive. Well, it seemed like it was anyways. lol.
I am excited for my size 13 shipment as well.

I hear ya buddy. It's gonna be a great feeling seeing that box & opening it up. I keep checking YouTube for some new videos of these from anyone who got them in a store. Can't wait for that tracking number!!!

It's a domino effect and chain reaction. Everyone sees these sitting and still nearly a full size run online so everyone is holding back no one is buying or at least in a hurry to buy. Had sizes slowly disappeared instantly everyone would be racing to hit that purchase button.

im holding out cause I really don't wanna pay that much... Hopefully they start disappearing so I don't buy lol

Last edited:
Wow, they really are sitting now on NDC. I'll reconsider biting when the price comes down. There are plenty of other shoes that my desire to buy AND wear is much greater than for Air Pressure.

Also, I made a vow to Nikegod: if I don't buy a pair of Air Pressure, I promise to spend the money on multiple colorways of Air Force STS when it retros.

Several guys here have recounted their memories of the OG release. I was in 9th or 10th grade and was duly impressed by the height and technology of the shoe, as well as the box. What really got me was the name! Air Pressure. Such a cool name, and I loved Nike's snarky tone in the advertising of those days.

Back
Top Bottom