Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Don't forget the Solo Flight line. Can't believe those have never retroed...like not even a crappy attempt. One of my favorite shoes and colorways of all time is that Fountain Jade Hot Lava pair.

fastlane fastlane Thank you! Now I have a second pair coming in.

1 to rock and 1 to stock

Maybe NDC shipped the pairs that were still available on NDC to DSMNY?

Last edited:
fastlane fastlane Thank you! Now I have a second pair coming in.

1 to rock and 1 to stock
All good homie!

Did the size you purchase sell out once you'd bought?? Interested as that's what happened to me first time around- made me think they only got a size run or two (or were playing funny buggers)

Not known dsm to restock previously

Ok ok- cheers homie- this release just gets weirder and weirder [emoji]128125[/emoji]
It is. Still no order confirmation yet. Hopefully I get it later on, if not, I don't know what the heck Nike did with this release :rolleyes

It is. Still no order confirmation yet. Hopefully I get it later on, if not, I don't know what the heck Nike did with this release :rolleyes

Hmmmm I got my order confirmation immediately from dsm- shipped out a few days later though.
Imagine you'll be good/ never seen dsm oversell

Nice, everyone should have cooked on this release then!

Only if The Master 12s didn't drop this month, woulda doubled up. My first pair is still wrapped up lol.

I thought this was the Nike Air Pressure thread and not the Reebok Pump thread
laugh.gif

In all seriousness, sweet RBK collection
@Dc30
Given the overall amount of Boks that have shown up in here...lol. I wouldn't mind seeing a 80's/90's high top thread though...
I started a thread for 1989 Air Force STS, Air Delta Force ST, and Quantum Force. In case you didn't notice. It doesn't stay at the top very much.

http://niketalk.com/t/643152/please-retro-1989s-air-force-sts-air-delta-force-quantum-force

I started a thread for 1989 Air Force STS, Air Delta Force ST, and Quantum Force. In case you didn't notice. It doesn't stay at the top very much.
http://niketalk.com/t/643152/please-retro-1989s-air-force-sts-air-delta-force-quantum-force

ya
i started one too a couple years ago lol...

http://niketalk.com/t/291865/neglected-1989-nike-air-basketball-high-top-sneakers

trethousand did too a couple years before on the flights...

http://niketalk.com/t/255779/official-thread-nike-bring-back-the-1989-1990-flight-high-solo-flight

they gets no love from nike, but maybe now, if high tops are hot in the streets...

i personally want an air force v low tho

Last edited:
I've worn mine quite a bit. Nice toe box and immediately more comfortable than the command force but not as nice as a broken in pair of command forces, mainly due to the flat, thin insole. I saw someone make a similar comment but explain that the original was the same - it wasn't. My retro has a glued down cheap insole whereas my OG pair has a double layer insole with a print underneath. Its hard to explain, but there is a photo of my OG insole on my instagram @rajsims

I've worn mine quite a bit. Nice toe box and immediately more comfortable than the command force but not as nice as a broken in pair of command forces, mainly due to the flat, thin insole. I saw someone make a similar comment but explain that the original was the same - it wasn't. My retro has a glued down cheap insole whereas my OG pair has a double layer insole with a print underneath. Its hard to explain, but there is a photo of my OG insole on my instagram @rajsims
I just opened the plastic. I was looking forward to the full length air sole encapsulated in PU. In my original pair, that was the first item to crumble apart. I'm not sure if I will play in these. 

Wear report #2. Wore these again yesterday all day, 99% indoors at home. First gripe...the pump nozzle on the left shoe was depressed into the grey housing kind of like the inflation tip on a beach ball. I only noticed when I tried to pump the shoe and nothing was going in. I had to use needle nose pliers on the metal release valve to pull it back out. This will happen again. And on the toe box leather I noticed tiny chips in the top coat revealing the grain underneath. They are very small, pin head size perhaps, but there. These 2 issues have certainly annoyed me considering the price. 2 indoor wears of casual walking....

Back
Top Bottom