Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Same here 300 hundred is too much for me. Dope that it's coming in the original packaging though.

got a 20%, might be the right place to use it. Was gonna wait for WC IV, but this will be more. Damn, $300??

this is a shoe they should have left in the archives 

roll.gif

they will not sellout regardless and if they do i see resellers taking a L on them for sure and im guessing they will go down to around $100 in time, if not super limited then we will get them for under $100 i bet, patience is key!

they will not sellout regardless and if they do i see resellers taking a L on them for sure and im guessing they will go down to around $100 in time, if not super limited then we will get them for under $100 i bet, patience is key!
or you can just buy your size now and hold on to them until they price drop and have them price matched?

got a 20%, might be the right place to use it. Was gonna wait for WC IV, but this will be more. Damn, $300??
can't use coupons on SNKRS though
I've heard of people adding an item to their cart on NDC & applying the coupon to the NDC account, then you remove the item from cart & when you add something new via SNKRS app the code is still applied to your account. Not sure if that's the proper method though or if that method still works.

Eh, I may just pass. Even if these sell out, I don't see resellers doing well on the resell market with these

nike done lost their damn mind ! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. yall better get ready cause 300 for nikes are going be the new norm in the next couple years

My guess is that nike will release the pairs with the plastic box in limited quantities and gr the rest of the pairs without the plastic box

These have me ultra-excited. The thing I think of most with these is the pic below:

View media item 1865264
Innagural year NBA Hoops basketball cards (old sneakerheads like myself will remember these cards, especially for the David Robinson Rookie card), Mark Jackson wearing the Air Pressure on his trading card! This brings me back SO MUCH!! :smile:

Last edited:
Between the Pressure's and the EQT Cushion's, there goes my monthly budget for sneakers. All within a few days span. I cannot risk the resale market on these as they are one of my grails. As long as they stay around $300, ill cop. Anything above that, then ill wait it out. Good thing i havent cop'd a release since the Supreme V's, I guess im about due for another pair of overpriced sneaks.

Back
Top Bottom