Could Nike AIR PRESSURE be returning for 2015 via NIKE SNKRS APP?

Lmao, two big dudes hop out like they delivering furniture talking bout "where you want this ?"

Haha, word. I took the plunge and cop'd this morning. Ive never seen these in person, so when i get that package next week, it will be like Christmas in my household. Stoked.

smokin.gif

I will be putting up a cool YouTube video in the near future. I actually have 2 pairs of these from 1989 and both of them are deadstock. One of them has never even been taken out of the package (and still has that white paper around it). Of course, they are both crumbling like crazy. I will do a comparison between this retro and the originals. I expect the retros to be delivered early next week.

I will be putting up a cool YouTube video in the near future. I actually have 2 pairs of these from 1989 and both of them are deadstock. One of them has never even been taken out of the package (and still has that white paper around it). Of course, they are both crumbling like crazy. I will do a comparison between this retro and the originals. I expect the retros to be delivered early next week.
Can't wait to see it.  Please post it here.

Wow, they really are sitting now on NDC. I'll reconsider biting when the price comes down. There are plenty of other shoes that my desire to buy AND wear is much greater than for Air Pressure.

Also, I made a vow to Nikegod: if I don't buy a pair of Air Pressure, I promise to spend the money on multiple colorways of Air Force STS when it retros.

Several guys here have recounted their memories of the OG release. I was in 9th or 10th grade and was duly impressed by the height and technology of the shoe, as well as the box. What really got me was the name! Air Pressure. Such a cool name, and I loved Nike's snarky tone in the advertising of those days.

I'm with you for a retro of the STS. Seeing the Pressures release has me feeling optimistic of some other late 80s/early '90s basketball shoes to retro. But before the STS, we gotta get a retro of the Nike Air Flight '90 and/or the Air Force Five (preferably both). Those are two very influential shoes from that era.

View media item 1869722View media item 1869723

Last edited:
 I'm with you for a retro of the STS. Seeing the Pressures release has me feeling optimistic of some other late 80s/early '90s basketball shoes to retro. But before the STS, we gotta get a retro of the Nike Air Flight '90 and/or the Air Force Five (preferably both). Those are two very influential shoes from that era.

I'd go for the Air Flight '90 and the Air Force V, but the STS is kind of a first love for me. Need to start a new forum topic for the Air Force STS and V.

I'd go for the Air Flight '90 and the Air Force V, but the STS is kind of a first love for me. Need to start a new forum topic for the Air Force STS and V.

And a thread for the Flight '90s. They were so influential, Patrick Ewing's shoe company tailored the styling of the Ewing Center around them (shape & all).

Did ndc do another fake sell out? Lol

There is a thread for the Flight 90's here:

[h1]OFFICIAL THREAD NIKE BRING BACK THE 1989 & 1990 FLIGHT HIGH & SOLO FLIGHT[/h1]

http://niketalk.com/t/255779/official-thread-nike-bring-back-the-1989-1990-flight-high-solo-flight

Lots of nice old photos and ads there. Hasn't been active for a couple months. Post something and revive the thread!

Props for posting in here, I think Nike will eventually bring them back. Its one of their most legendary lines. On a side note here's some photo's I think everyone will enjoy

View media item 1869856

View media item 1869857

View media item 1869862

I want these bad but my lord that price! :smh: I'm hoping there are enough of these that hang around for awhile and eventually go on discount or to outlets like commands. But yeah too rich for my blood at the moment. Also has any gotten any word of these showing up at local retailers like HOH etc.?

About 1/3 of the size run sold out on Nike Europe now.

Odds are numbers were at least somewhat limited to start with.

Once y'all get them, let us know how they fit. Like I mentioned, that toe box looked roomy but other "giants" with a Pump system like the the Command Forces felt snug.

Estimated delivery for Tuesday :pimp:

The anticipation is already getting the best of me :lol:

Is anyone else getting a shipping date for tomorrow..the 16th?
That seems faster than a mug for Nike. They sent a message through the SNKRS app that they shipped out early this morning.

Back
Top Bottom